M3XVZWl.gif

:feedme:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I love it @misery looks like it's growing pretty fast. lol I still have not been able to have a successful twist out. Did you dye ur hair?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love it @misery looks like it's growing pretty fast. lol I still have not been able to have a successful twist out. Did you dye ur hair?

It didn't feel that way the first few months :to: so I appreciate your comment.

I dyed it again since the last time you asked, but I need to stop because that's partially how I damaged my hair when it was relaxed.

I'm still trying to figure out how to retain moisture (its hard when you have high porosity hair) so I think thats one of the contributing factor as to why my twist outs always come out looking dry regardless if I plaster my hair with oil the previous day:shaq2:.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It didn't feel that way the first few months :to: so I appreciate your comment.

I dyed it again since the last time you asked, but I need to stop because that's partially how I damaged my hair when it was relaxed.

I'm still trying to figure out how to retain moisture (its hard when you have high porosity hair) so I think thats one of the contributing factor as to why my twist outs always come out looking dry regardless if I plaster my hair with oil the previous day:shaq2:.
lol you sound like me I used to stay with some damn color in my hair when I was relaxed. Funny you mention that, I think oil rinsing would help with keeping moisture in ur hair. It's basically after shampooing ur hair and before you condition you saturate ur hair with oils( coconut, avocado or olive oil) since those actually penetrate the hair shaft you let that marinate for a good 5-10 mins then wash it out and condition. I haven't tried it myself it I planned to this weekend since I read that it helps with single strands knots which is one of my worse issues. Also doing a deep over night hot oil treatment the night before your wash day. I've done this the last two times and man oh man did that shyt leave my hair feeling good. I think I posted a video about it a couple of pages back but you good just look up naptural85 channel on YouTube.

On the coli's favorite site that they love to hate I was reading about this product called xcel-21 that's supposedy is renamed for a product that they used to sell back in the day called Surge 14 or something like that. Reading old threads on the lhcf seems like it was a big hit for helping hair grow. Now they came back out the the xcel that's basically the same thing but a different name. I've been thinking about buying cause I would love to add a lil more length to my hair before I get a nice big trim that I know is long overdue lol. I couldn't find anything negative said about it but I'm still researching cause I wouldn't want to mess up my progress, but I thought I'd mention it just in case you were looking for a lil boost but def read up on it first. Anyway looking at the pics ur hair looks good and shiny, it really don't look dry to me but I know from my hair how pics can be deceiving.