MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
379e463d911e30997946bd84752c1f38.jpg
So I attempted to straighten my hair again and of course the humidity was like nah bish :mjcry:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
imagebd9c8.jpg
So I attempted to straighten my hair again and of course the humidity was like nah bish :mjcry:
Ur hair is lovely! I would just curl it for some soft waves if I was u. That way u work with the humidity.

I usually get my hair straightened in the winter. The only thing that keeps it straight is when I go to Paul Mitchell and they use something called spray wax be4 they flat iron it. Otherwise it'll revert right back to the fro. Lol!

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ur hair is lovely! I would just curl it for some soft waves if I was u. That way u work with the humidity.

I usually get my hair straightened in the winter. The only thing that keeps it straight is when I go to Paul Mitchell and they use something called spray wax be4 they flat iron it. Otherwise it'll revert right back to the fro. Lol!
Nothing holds on my hair. Twist outs, braid outs etc:mjcry:. My hair strands are so fine you would think it would take easy but it doesn't. To be honest I have no idea what to do with my hair lol. I just leave it in twist for the most part. :yeshrug: But I'll look into that spray wax that you meantioned. Ur hair looks nice to by the way lol a lil crazy tho like ur man just left.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nothing holds on my hair. Twist outs, braid outs etc:mjcry:. My hair strands are so fine you would think it would take easy but it doesn't. To be honest I have no idea what to do with my hair lol. I just leave it in twist for the most part. :yeshrug: But I'll look into that spray wax that you meantioned. Ur hair looks nice to by the way lol a lil crazy tho like ur man just left.
:lolbron::russ:
It's my version of sayian hair lol!
My hair is tiny long spirals. The shrinkage is real. Lmao! But my hair is getting longer now so my wash and go gettin reckless. Lol! :pachaha:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
A wash and go after my hair dried. See? I didn't forget!

Edit: Geez even my face is going down with the weight loss. I just noticed that...
:blessed: she really came thru lol; i like ur hair it its "wild" and carefree probably like you. ps- congratz on the weight lost my dear ur looking so pretty (i mean you were always pretty lol), keep it up!

image44113.jpg
900x900px-LL-80a2ea38_4he2hf.gif

*sigh* this why i want a natural chick so i can play in her hair

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:blessed: she really came thru lol; i like ur hair it its "wild" and carefree probably like you. ps- congratz on the weight lost my dear ur looking so pretty (i mean you were always pretty lol), keep it up!

900x900px-LL-80a2ea38_4he2hf.gif

*sigh* this why i want a natural chick so i can play in her hair
Lmao, I can't wait till its past my cheeks :blessed: