IMG-0104.jpg
I call that shyt the Air Reptar 1’s nikka

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
" The CEH also stated that over the last decade it has notified Burlington, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, Ross and TJ Maxx nearly 500 times that they were allegedly selling specific fashion accessories containing elevated levels of lead."
3 days ago

full
No wonder I cant stand walking in those stores, I always get headaches

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm in Canada breh you gotta ask someone in your city. They rank stores and distribute based on rank. Usually the good stores are in high traffic central locations. They get drops daily. I remember working there I used to hold shyt for regular customers soon as it came into the store off the truck. You get racks of shyt sort thru it find the gems and they don't sit on the floor for long.

The thing with discount rack stores is that they have fire but the shopping experience is almost like thrifting. You have to dig. But at the right location you will find gems. The wrong location you will never get shyt worth shyt.

Bet! Trust I’m hip to discount stores, but this some good info. It isn’t as good as it used to be, bc everybody hip but if you have patience, you can find some good pickups. I usually put my earpiece in listen to music and look thru the racks…