The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Look at the pics breh. They not the same shoes wtf
:heh:

They are the same. The OP posted pics where he is showing the same side of the shoe to us with both shoes. The pic that was posted from Adidas is showing the other side of the shoe. If you zoom in on the Adidas pic the 2nd pic on the bottom row shows the side of the shoe that the OP is posting.

Marshalls doesn’t sell knockoff shoes.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Why'd you turn both shoes so only the insides were showing for your pic, breh? We wanna see that Adidas design :mjgrin:

"A nikka never been as broke as me, I like that
When I was young I had two pair of Lee's, besides that
The pin stripes and the gray (uh-huh)
The one I wore on Mondays and Wednesdays (uh)
While nikkas flirt, I'm sewing tigers on my shirt
And alligators (uh)
Ya wanna see the inside, huh ?? I see ya later
Here come the drama, oh, that's that nikka with the fake, uh huh (blaow)
Why you punch me in my face? Stay in ya place
Play ya position (uh), here come my intuition (uh-huh) "

full

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tbh some shoes gotta be like that. These I’d pay a lot more for em(how much more idk maybe double possible triple but that’s it maybe) without the Adidas branding but these
IMG-0100.png
were $60 or $50 and without the logo I wouldn’t pay more than $25-30 for them cause they really mid if we being honest with ourselves. Seen some bootleg Jordan 1s from I think vans or something that I was like I’d rock and they were only like $35
Are you Latino?

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
I dont see the word boost on OP’s compared to the real versions. Different soles too

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better looking than 90% of the shoes out there but because they don’t a brand slapped on the side of it to impress broke nikkas, you’ll get clowned…
1. They're fake breh
2. They're ugly as fucc
3. ...breh...they're fake...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well, which ones my guy.

I like to get undershirts, tees and socks from there, as well as kitchen and home wares…help a breh out
I'm in Canada breh you gotta ask someone in your city. They rank stores and distribute based on rank. Usually the good stores are in high traffic central locations. They get drops daily. I remember working there I used to hold shyt for regular customers soon as it came into the store off the truck. You get racks of shyt sort thru it find the gems and they don't sit on the floor for long.

The thing with discount rack stores is that they have fire but the shopping experience is almost like thrifting. You have to dig. But at the right location you will find gems. The wrong location you will never get shyt worth shyt.