Shout out to Marshalls, only $24 #IYKYK

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Same shoes. Marshalls doesn't sell no name.
I have bought brand name shows from Marshalls from Nike, New Balance, Timberland. All the usual suspects. They get overstock and undersold shyt. Legit shyt. I worked for them many years ago.

I know their internal store rating system to know what stores get the best shyt.

Adidas

:mjlol:
Look at the pics breh. They not the same shoes wtf
:heh:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Better looking than 90% of the shoes out there but because they don’t a brand slapped on the side of it to impress broke nikkas, you’ll get clowned…
Tbh some shoes gotta be like that. These I’d pay a lot more for em(how much more idk maybe double possible triple but that’s it maybe) without the Adidas branding but these
IMG-0100.png
were $60 or $50 and without the logo I wouldn’t pay more than $25-30 for them cause they really mid if we being honest with ourselves. Seen some bootleg Jordan 1s from I think vans or something that I was like I’d rock and they were only like $35

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I have bought brand name shows from Marshalls from Nike, New Balance, Timberland. All the usual suspects. They get overstock and undersold shyt. Legit shyt. I worked for them many years ago.

It

Adidas

I know their internal store rating system to know what stores get the best shyt.

Adidas

Well, which ones my guy.

I like to get undershirts, tees and socks from there, as well as kitchen and home wares…help a breh out