Should we have a confirmed black section?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If any black person calls dressing, stuffing they’re a lost cause
c5f362440c98d7be79530c1a587a2b2f.gif

You got that backwards

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Maybe a sub tag ei work instead. I’m not sure I qualify though since I married a Latina and I’m an old head nerd :manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Peep the ones against the idea or laughing it off :mjpls:

Needs to be done, 'b-b-but c00ns!' They still black and c00nish views can be changed and it'll be easier to call em out knowin its not a 100% a crakka

But aint shyt finna change. Site will stay the same and cacs in black face and c00ns will continue to run rampant.:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yes we should.
Why? If y'all care that much just go outside and talk to you know "real" black people. Not like the majority of cats here aren't black. It is just they come from different places and lifestyles so they will obviously see things differently. It definitely isn't some big percentage of people pretending to be black out of all these posters esp the ones you probably see constantly.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve met hella black people off this site too. One ambiguous ass nikka. But most everyone was black. The only way I’m vouching for someone’s blackness is if I saw them myself

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Coli full of doofy dudes playing I'm blacker than you games. They want an echo chamber. Dudes p*ssy on here
Why? If y'all care that much just go outside and talk to you know "real" black people. Not like the majority of cats here aren't black. It is just they come from different places and lifestyles so they will obviously see things differently. It definitely isn't some big percentage of people pretending to be black out of all these posters esp the ones you probably see constantly.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I’d prefer a section for nikkas that keep it a buck regardless of color.

Too many fukk nikkas get a pass just cause they black and a lot of solid white folks get hate just because they white.

That leaves too much space for fukk nikkas to maneuver freely when they should be the real targets.

Shout to my nikkas @mobbinfms @hex @Sccit and all the other white posters that stay true and authentic.

:salute:

It’s about culture, not color.

If that's the case they should be cool with being known as white in a black environment, I'd prefer there was no white people on here but they've been participating in here longer than me so I can't speak on it.