Should we have a confirmed black section?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Reddit does that with its black subreddit. They call it the black people twitter country club :mjlol:

To get in you have to either give photographic proof of your blackness and be verified by a mod, or basically write them an essay on why you should be allowed in.

black people twitter stole this idea from a number of actually pro black subreddits that split from bpt and gaming/political subreddits.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Coli full of doofy dudes playing I'm blacker than you games. They want an echo chamber. Dudes p*ssy on here
Yeah they are definitely playing the I'm blacker than you but my thing is why? That seems like insecure dudes that offline know they looked at a certain type of way. I disagree with a lot of cats on here but I still know most of them are black just didn't have the same upbringing as I did. That's why we see things differently. I also find it weird because folks say black issues like they not about to talk about the same 4/5 main black issues that are talked about on here all the time anyway.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It isn't a bad option just to have as a 'homebase' for black usersthat have been here a long time. I was one of the users pushing for verification and a private sub (r/blackfellas fukk r/bpt) and it worked almost perfectly we've had long periods with no whites/others or trolls (it gets bad during elections) and all black mods. I like the content over here more it would great for you guys to get a verified sub. I've also stalked a couple white private subs for comedy podcasts and edgy nonsense and I've seen thecoli mentioned more and more even saw a legit 'plot' to create fake black users on my site.
I'm pretty sure there is digital blackface but overall I see it like folks sayng the election is rigged. It don't happen at the rates folks claiming. If cats can show actual proof this is a rampant thing my kind can be changed but currently nah fam. Like I told the other poster verify its black for what? We talk about the same few issues here all the time and if you're verified black then the insult will just be strictly c00n instead of cac. 99% of these dudes never called anyone a c00n face to face in their lives. Its just dudes larping and trying to out black other blacks on here at times. shyt is sad and something I do like about being IRL folks don't pull the same stunts offline they do on here when there can be immediate consequences for talking stupid.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It doesn;t have to be mandatory for all users but we be on a zoom call with a mod for race verification kinda like a twitter checkmark. Then treat the shiit like Covid testing and test periodically because you know some of these cacs will get their black friend to sit in for them just for the check.

EDIT:
If the mods don't want to do it, then a trusted coli vet should host a tiny chat where we create our own, verified list and put the usernames in a list that everyone has access to so we know who to take seriously and who to block.

@Deacon Frye Has a list of whites. @Unknown Poster The one solution is just start posting in The Root section; TLR isn’t the only subforum. Start creating threads in The Root if you want to have engaging discussions. Use Deacon Frye’s list to verify who is who if you see suspect posters or add their names if not already on there. That list is updated daily . Most intellectual people with the right mindset will be in The Root. If the right people make threads for an engaging discussion, There’s no reason why The Root section shouldn’t get movement.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can always use Discord for this and make sure all people are confirmed before giving them access.

Haven’t a few posters done that already with success?

I remember somebody posting that discord and what was being said. Lets just say it wasn't black people being pro black at all:mjpls:

Most these nikkas are sleeper agents and genetically modified,just being black doesn't mean anything to me at this point. This will be the downfall if we don't realize this sooner than later. Your people,aren't your people unless they match your frequency. And if they aren't your people,they are part of the problem.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I understand what you mean when it comes to day to day conversation, but when it comes to programming (helping peoples careers with many reviews, donating, go fundmes) all shyt we do over at reddit. I've been there a long time probably 7 years with a few accounts, white users will legit try to sabotage even these small efforts. When the first mentions of verification came we immediately got these fake hyper militant accounts out of nowhere saying crazy shyt trying to get the sub banned for violence. (We aren't pacifists, black gun ownership is a common topic and even shooting range meetups have been organized on r/bf) Digital blackface is a small problem, I'm worried about the determined ideological users from right wing spaces that I have personally seen keep tabs on our websites.
Yeah I'm not worried about what you worried about. This just a place to having some agreement/disagreement and or interact with people on stuff my friends offline aren't into. All that right wing stuff I'm not worried about in the least. My thing is okay they keeping tabs and? Are they about to come to cats houses dox them or something? If its not something serious like that I don't really care to be honest.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:hubie: fair enough, just saying if you're gonna say we shouldn't have a verified section I'd like to take the time to convince you how it could be beneficial even if you don't use it.

Edit: Yeah the blackladies sub had a doxing problem a long time ago
I'm pretty sure I didn't say you shouldn't have the section just that I see no point. Those are different things IMO. I don't see how how you can show me benefits when those things I don't care about or think is a problem to the extent you do.

Ladies getting doxed by thirsty dudes is unfortunately always a thing with these lames. I was speaking moreso on them white cats you seem to be worried about doxing folks

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If that's the case they should be cool with being known as white in a black environment, I'd prefer there was no white people on here but they've been participating in here longer than me so I can't speak on it.

The posters I named have never tried to pretend they were black.

The whole board knows they’re white (and Israeli) and they’re respected for what they contribute.

There’s a whole lot of nikkas I would kick off the board before them.