Should we have a confirmed black section?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'ma be real. I feel it gotta be someone w/ status close to if not @Brooklynzson or a couple of his top guys, who can be trusted and civil. I don't trust mfs like that. It's a couple ppl who know what I look like, but I actually know these mfs if I seen them on the street I'd know who they were and vice versa

That's understandable, we had tiers of verification on reddit for people that didn't want to do too much, tier 1 was a note with your hand, but certain threads were 'tier 3 only'.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They shouldn't even be here in the first place 99% of the internet is literally catered to them why the fukk around here when we are just trying to talk about black people issues and stuff?

:francis:

I tried trolling on breitbart.com and my ass got banned within 5 Seconds
This is the saddest part about it. The racist and c00ns are allowed to post anti African American shyt daily but every other site online pro-blackness is banned with the quickness. There’s going to come a day when mods, people in charge here and just black posters who believe in c00ning will realize how wrong they were but it will be to late:francis:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Ay, I just thought about something...this isn't exactly foolproof y'know. If someone got Black friends they could easily bypass allat. So how do we counteract that?
Good point

It's never going to be perfect at lower tiers, but it would raise the quality of discussion overnight, a couple of weirdos would be something we could handle, the verification works on a cycle.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Ay, just thought about something...this isn't exactly foolproof y'know. If someone got Black friends they could easily bypass allat. So how do we counteract that?
We could have periodical random follow up verification at a certain number of intervals a year. When ur turn is due the screen locks up at next proceeding screen refresh/log in with a time sensitve notification to reverify.

Might be a bit much, i know. And the weapons grade juelzing that would follow would be migraine inducing to whoever is responsible for overseeing it. And honestly i really dont much like the idea of having to randomly just pop on camera at a moments notice my damn self. And im sure the majority feel the same.

Honestly I would be happy just to see anyone posting flagrant white supremacist talking points or propaganda eat a ban. Doesnt really matter if they verified with they got damn birth certificate and blood sample on file.

:ufdup: Dissenting opinions are one thing, but certain shyt just flat out shouldnt fly whether u a full blown cac, doja cac, or midnight blue. If it talks like a duck then its a muhfukkin duck far as im concerned. And should be dealt with accordingly.

200w.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Some things can’t be helped anyone can be anyone, it what it is. You have to do a better job at not letting such things bother you …also I wouldn’t want to prove anything to strangers on a forum tbh people are weird :yeshrug:
This is why black people need to move better as a unit.

You say the bolded but anti-black racism and white supremacy has literally taken 100s of Black lives over the course of centuries...this notion of "not letting such things bother you" is ridiculous. Anti-black racism shouldn't be getting a pass at all.
:ufdup:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is why black people need to move better as a unit.

You say the bolded but anti-black racism and white supremacy has literally taken 100000s of Black lives over the course of centuries...this notion of "not letting such things bother you" is ridiculous. Anti-black racism shouldn't be getting a pass at all.
:ufdup:
fixed