Should I Join The Airforce?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
He's 30, overweight and thinking about joining. Technically yes he is not past the age limit. No recruiter in the world is going to get him in over a recent high school grad.

Nonsense! If the O.P is truly serious & can lose weight/get in shape to meet the Air Force physical requirements, based on his educational experience alone he would be a prime candidate for many Air Force jobs over most "recent high school" grads. Plus compared to all the Armed Forced branches, the Air Force's physical qualifications are the least physically demanding overall as well.

shadowlionred

Rookie
Daps
you failed bruh sell drugs
nvm fukking troll i searched your words and multiple threads with copy pasta from insidehoops and boxden came up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You don;t need a degree to get into real estate? How do you get into it?

Yeah, I'll keep you all posted.
Not at all. Look up YouTube videos on it. I found this channel yesterday that someone posted, check it out:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Navy or army, but one thing is you will have to pretend to not be timid, they prey on that

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm currently in the Air Force. For 5'10. I believe 180-190 lbs is the max for that height. With an associates degree, you'll come in as E-3 instead of E-1, so you'll come in being paid a little more than a new guy and have a little more responsibility than a typical new guy.
Anyone coming in their 30s needs to humble yourself and be able to take orders from someone younger than them. It's not their fault you came in late in life. The benefit about you coming in late in life is the fact they will probably let you move out the dorms right away.

Long story short, concentrate on losing about 100 lbs. That's going to determine whether or not you can join the Air Force or any other military branch.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I'm currently in the Air Force. For 5'10. I believe 180-190 lbs is the max for that height. With an associates degree, you'll come in as E-3 instead of E-1, so you'll come in being paid a little more than a new guy and have a little more responsibility than a typical new guy.
Anyone coming in their 30s needs to humble yourself and be able to take orders from someone younger than them. It's not their fault you came in late in life. The benefit about you coming in late in life is the fact they will probably let you move out the dorms right away.

Long story short, concentrate on losing about 100 lbs. That's going to determine whether or not you can join the Air Force or any other military branch.

Appreciate it man, thanks.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I've been in 11 years. I can tell you first and foremost, that you have to lose weight. If you have bigger than a 38 inch waist, you'll fail the physical training tests and get kicked out.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been in 16 years breh...honestly ,the airforce is easy as hell if you are seeking a short term thing. I say go for it and finish your degree while you in and get stable, then get out and re start your life.

At the same time, you need to get in shape because the airforce PT program is aimed at force shaping (getting people put out) more then anything.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea you've been trying to do this airforce thing for that long.:ohhh:

What's been holding you up this long? Are we coliBrehs missing some serious information?:jbhmm:

It might be time for extreme measures.:francis:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@CopiousX I had low self esteem and didn't really believe in myself at that time. Also, I would lose weight but then gain some and that would happen over and over.

And now hear I am at this point.