Should I Join The Airforce?

FSP

Banned
Daps
I see what you mean man. what else shouldl I do considering my situation?
You can do anything. Im not the type of person to limit your options. Management seems like a pretty fast track to what youre looking for given your age and degree. Think of a field you would really like to work in. Maybe clothing retail where theres a lot of young women, a college campus if youre near one...try to think a little more liberally. Someone like you though, youre gonma have a hard time with military brainwashing and the chain of command that goes along with that. The military ma ...its like a different set of rules. Its illegal to not follow orders. As in you can get serious trouble for it, its more like a dictatorship than the free country youre used to. Its commendable tho, but maybe too late.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
lose weight right now:ufdup:
study for the asvab right now:ufdup:
if you do get in dont bullshyt:ufdup:.save as much as money as you can,the miltary pays for housing and food you should have spare money every month
another thing i see your interested in real estate:salute:. if you get in and your stationed state side i suggest doing sum of that on the side for example wholesailing:youngsabo: .
good luck breh:myman:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You can do anything. Im not the type of person to limit your options. Management seems like a pretty fast track to what youre looking for given your age and degree. Think of a field you would really like to work in. Maybe clothing retail where theres a lot of young women, a college campus if youre near one...try to think a little more liberally. Someone like you though, youre gonma have a hard time with military brainwashing and the chain of command that goes along with that. The military ma ...its like a different set of rules. Its illegal to not follow orders. As in you can get serious trouble for it, its more like a dictatorship than the free country youre used to. Its commendable tho, but maybe too late.

I would like to work in real estate and finance. I don't mind/have a problem with following orders.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
ask male figure or your mother...dude you are 30 fukking years old! If I was your mom I'll beat the shyt out of you and drop you off in a third world country and act like I never had you :camby:.

why are you being so harsh towards me? I don't have any male figure in my life to ask these things.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Holy fukk and I thought i had it bad taking two summer classes to raise my GPA up after being put on academic suspension.

It'd probably be best to find you a good job, help your mom out while paying off your student loan debt for 2-3 years. Fukk going back to school now, self teach yourself some skills or something that can land you a good job.

Definitely look into real estate and finance, you don't need a degree to get into real estate.

Good luck breh and keep us posted!

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
breh stop eating that junk food

once you lose weight you can do whatever you want, army or navy

It's time to stop living off your mother & be a man. Nobody in this world is going to feel sorry for you, because you are a grown man.

the world is cruel and nobody cares bout your sob story, only what skills you have

:ufdup:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I would like to work in real estate and finance. I don't mind/have a problem with following orders.
Thats fine. Everything has to be put out on the line though cuz once you sign that military contract you are locked in for at least 4 years no going back. The pay youre better off getting a job in a private/government position and if youre looking to get out and travel people tell me the Navy is the place to go.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Holy fukk and I thought i had it bad taking two summer classes to raise my GPA up after being put on academic suspension.

It'd probably be best to find you a good job, help your mom out while paying off your student loan debt for 2-3 years. Fukk going back to school now, self teach yourself some skills or something that can land you a good job.

Definitely look into real estate and finance, you don't need a degree to get into real estate.

Good luck breh and keep us posted!

You don;t need a degree to get into real estate? How do you get into it?

Yeah, I'll keep you all posted.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
After reading through all of this should I join the airforce? I want to be financially successful and wealthy one day. Is the airforce something that will help me be financially successful?

To tell you the truth breh, there is no harm in trying. I don't know if join the armed forces will solve your problems because you're already 30 with a poor work ethic. You should've been out the house years ago. The military is a good look, but don't expect to get financially secure if you can't put in the time. I'm not sure, but I think you need at least 20 years of service to get a pension, and if you're not willing to do that, it's best to try something else. If you think you can stick it out, then go ahead, but expect a lot of bullshyt to come your way. Just look at how they treat their veterans.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
breh stop eating that junk food

once you lose weight you can do whatever you want, army or navy

It's time to stop living off your mother & be a man. Nobody in this world is going to feel sorry for you, because you are a grown man.

the world is cruel and nobody cares bout your sob story, only what skills you have

:ufdup:

maybe I'm just too soft to handle how cruel/tough the world is. See everything you said is true when you think about it.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Thats fine. Everything has to be put out on the line though cuz once you sign that military contract you are locked in for at least 4 years no going back. The pay youre better off getting a job in a private/government position and if youre looking to get out and travel people tell me the Navy is the place to go.

Ok, I see what you mean regarding the airforce.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
maybe I'm just too soft to handle how cruel/tough the world is. See everything you said is true when you think about it.

you can't be soft, people are wolves outchea. no one will sympathise with you in the real world, they only care about what you have to offer.

Nobody cares about you at all, so you have to care about you.

sounds like your mother sheltered you from the world but you have to realise she won't be there for you forever and it's your life not hers.

so ask yourself breh, do you want to live a meaningless life? or do you want to make something of yourself?

your greatest enemy is yourself. conquer your mind & you can do anything

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Borrow $500.00 go to Made In China or Alibaba and order some goods. Electronics cheap or handbags (ask a female friend for help in getting ones that look good) and rent a booth a the flea market or swap meet. Flip, re-up, repeat. Pay back the loan gradually. Save the profits. Do what it takes to hustle your way into some independence. Also look up make money online and become a student of this genre on youtube. Apply what you learn.

Edit: All the while look for a traditional job (like others in the thread have suggested), there is nothing wrong with working a traditional job until your side businesses can support you, but being a bum while you wait for a traditional job is inexcusable.

Don't stop until it works.

Thank me later.

Last edited: