SHOULD I GO TO SCHOOL FOR 2 MORE YEARS AND GET A DEGREE OR DROPOUT AND GET A JOB?

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already two years in. Jus bang it out.

If you was only in ya second semester I would of told you to fall back for a min and get ya mind right.

these are all the hard classes breh...ive only done easy stuff at a community college...ima just transfer and still have 2 take 2 extra lower division classes and then 18 more classes to finish

flipn50

Pro
Daps
If school is hard then make friends in school and copy their papers or ask for help

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
fuuck that stay in school.....hope your tuition ain't to outrageous........finish what the hell you started....have a degree in field that some smart Africans in Rwanda will be doing for $7.25/hr in about 2 - 3 years..... but those computer programers, your professional peers, will/would be considered middle class in their country...

Kigali eyes high-tech future

New Kigali, RWANDA "Complete Version"

Hence, get the degree man, but consider master degrees in other areas too.....people still like a computer wiz kid, and there are many things you can do.............check/keyword GIS, urban planning, 3D mapping, geo-visualization as possible offshoots of maybe the type of computer work you were looking at, maybe learn a 2nd language so you can potentially teach in more than one language......basically, get the degree go for a Masters in an interesting area that you would have researched thoroughly the next 2 years. Since most of those Masters classes are typically at/after 5 pm...you can potentially work in the daytime.......STAY IN SCHOOL, FOOL

Last edited by a moderator:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
3yrs in. acct major and i didn't register for next semester. this is so hard and so boring i need a sem off.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Im in the same situation. I'm 22 and I'm trying to make a decision of staying in school or dropping out. I have a very hold GPA, but I might not get my degree until 24 or something.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in the same situation. I'm 22 and I'm trying to make a decision of staying in school or dropping out. I have a very hold GPA, but I might not get my degree until 24 or something.

well its not like we can get a good job in 2 years :sadcam:

and there is a shortage of computer ppls

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats starting salary looking like in los angeles for the average CIS major?

how hard will it b to find a job

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I graduated from CIS in 2007 and have a career. Either you trollin or just stupid enough to ask a question like this.

Finish school...get out...get a job that you can only get with that degree....enjoy the benefits of making money.

or....

Be like Havoc....pick up dead bugs off the ground and put in your pocket just to get a free $5.99 meal.....pilfer through $.25 bag of chips because you hungry....get fired from a $11 job and live at home with parents going into your late 20's...and post on the coli....

oh and your broke