SHOULD I GO TO SCHOOL FOR 2 MORE YEARS AND GET A DEGREE OR DROPOUT AND GET A JOB?

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM ALREDY 22...MY MAJOR IS CIS...AND I NEVER PROGRAMMED BEFORE...PROLLY WONT LIKE IT

IDK WAT TO DO...GOT UNTIL JULY 13TH TO FIGURE IT OUT

ONLY WORKED ONCE

Daps
Stay in school. shyt will be better in some way once you leave. If anything get a part time job and if you leave schol and cant find a job just work your way up in that job or use your experience from that job to get a better paying one while still trying to find a career in your degree field.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay in school. shyt will be better in some way once you leave. If anything get a part time job and if you leave schol and cant find a job just work your way up in that job or use your experience from that job to get a better paying one while still trying to find a career in your degree field.

thats wat makes it a hard decision...cuz i know i wont work if i go to school..one or the other

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
IM ALREDY 22...MY MAJOR IS CIS...AND I NEVER PROGRAMMED BEFORE...PROLLY WONT LIKE IT

IDK WAT TO DO...GOT UNTIL JULY 13TH TO FIGURE IT OUT

ONLY WORKED ONCE

What is CIS do you mean CS as in Comp Sci, if so look for cooperative education opportunities, they allow you to work for a company in your major while still maintaining status as a student. Use that semester to cakeup, gain experience in your field and it give you time to think about your next move.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is CIS do you mean CS as in Comp Sci, if so look for cooperative education opportunities, they allow you to work for a company in your major while still maintaining status as a student. Use that semester to cakeup, gain experience in your field and it give you time to think about your next move.
computer information systems..but never took a programming class

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
KILL YASELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR PRETENDING TO BE HAVOC!!!!!!!!!!!! :pacspit:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You already two years in. Jus bang it out.

If you was only in ya second semester I would of told you to fall back for a min and get ya mind right.