Should I get a gun in case things go crazy after the election?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Depends on where you live.

You live in black/hispanic/Asian community. I think you good.

You live in a white community? Maybe.

You live in a black/gispanic/Asian community that borders a white community like me (the Bronx to Westchester and Irish/Italian Bronx/Queens neighborhoods)? I'd consider a gat.

In 2016, after Trump got elected, I saw pickup trucks wit confederate flags and Trump stickers out the woodwork. In the damn Bronx. And I don't blame you one bit. When Trump loses these MAGA supporters are going to claim it was stolen in a corrupt conspiracy and go full blown nuts.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nope, you don’t need a weapon if Trump loses the election. This is a dumb ass question that really is meant to be a statement. If you think it may be some unrest after the election just say that. Country won’t be anymore crazy than it’s been already. If you don’t feel you need a weapon to protect yourself and family at the moment, then you shouldn't after the election.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I've felt safe my whole life, never felt the need for a pistol. But rabid MAGA folks gonna go nuts when orange man loses or goes to prison. They seem eager to put their hands on anyone too these days. Should I get a gun to protect myself and family? What should I get?
Get a quality pocketknife and see you feel after a month or so of carrying it in you. Opening the mail, etc.... any small task that presents itself

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
They seem eager to put their hands on anyone too these days. Should I get a gun to protect myself and family? What should I get?

mon cala must have gone to shyt since i last visited, not even the commander of the whole ass fleet feels safe :picard:

peep this post... prices will be really outdated, and some of the choices will be a metagame or two behind or exclusively for the poors, but it's still a good starting point

Depending on where you live there could be a local black gun club that you could join.
:myman: