Should I get a circumcision?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol we wouldn't stare man. like the first week there we all had a pact that the older classmen had that you all stand at your shower and turn around at the same time for like 5-10 seconds exposing ya jank for all eyes to see and you to see theirs and then turn back around for it all to be forgotten. that way its not awkward anymore if you accidentally see another guys dink in the shower since you already seen everyone's dink so it wasn't such a shock. we kept mental notes i guess and realized who was cut/uncut

p5UUH4K1CR5ID.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
my parents having my foreskin cut off when I was a baby was probably the GOAT decision they ever made in terms of raising me... thank God for that, I couldn't imagine running around with my dikk tucked inside some fleshy protective shell, only to peek its head out when it got hard

plus, from what I gather, bytches are disgusted by uncut dikks

Real talk, I need to throw my parents a party for that shyt some day :takedat:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Cut that foreskin u dirty heathens, how u a grown man walking around with ur penis looking like an over grown 7 years old penis.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
So on a Saturday night, you nikkas are in here clowning the next nikkas dikk on sum ol' I'm cut and you're not" type steeze :comeon:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
God wants you to cut it bro's. I commend you if you go through with it. But I would understand if you're grown and cant deal with the pain,but please dont make your young ones suffer, get them chopped up as a infant.

<< Genesis 17:14 >>

And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Cut that sh!t off....

When Goliath was about to murk the Israelis, Do you know what David said before he put that fag in his place?

1 Samuel 17:26 David asked the men standing near him, "What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

Uncircumcised men were an abomination during biblical times
I'm done with the-coli (:smuggfavre: was still lurkin', a bit)

But, I can't let ya get away with that

In short: We are not to keep with the ceremonial law of the Old Testament

They were not under the grace of the sacrifice of Christ as we are

Those were specific instructions to a group of people; not the law of all-time

For example: Onan was supposed to impregnate his brother's widow under specific instruction

Just because it's in the Bible doesn't mean every man is to impregnate their brother's widow

...can't let you guys use the Bible as a tool of misinfo'...

I went threw this with a pastor just a few weeks ago

I was also happy to find out that we are not ordered to have kids if we don't want them :smile:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
got cut at 13 , was awake. Felt and saw the snip snip. My meds were garbage... wore off in a few hours. I was in HELL after that! Couldnt walk straight for weeks. Every time i caught wood before fully healing was agony. I couldnt even watch tv cuz i was scared of being arroused.

Had to take off my own stitches too:to:

You wont sleep well for a while either....

One of the hardest things i ever did.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dikk is an ugly looking piece of meat in the first place. If you're self-conscious about the skin going all the way over instead of getting cut off, you have deeper psychological issues.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I'm done with the-coli (:smuggfavre: was still lurkin', a bit)

But, I can't let ya get away with that

In short: We are not to keep with the ceremonial law of the Old Testament

They were not under the grace of the sacrifice of Christ as we are

Those were specific instructions to a group of people; not the law of all-time

For example: Onan was supposed to impregnate his brother's widow under specific instruction

Just because it's in the Bible doesn't mean every man is to impregnate their brother's widow

...can't let you guys use the Bible as a tool of misinfo'...

I went threw this with a pastor just a few weeks ago

I was also happy to find out that we are not ordered to have kids if we don't want them :smile:

Thank you brother. By the graces of Allah I am on the right path. I practice Islam, and we are to be cut. I hope you research Islam and it opens your heart as it did mine. Thanks.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it usually is though man. ive talked to tons of chicks about dikks and they said the extra skin is gross like a turkeys neck. in HS in the showers after games we used to tease and throw shampoo on the guys with the anteaters because they looked so weird.

Throwing shampoo on other guys in the shower. :usure:

chris-bosh-champagne-shower.jpg