Should I get a circumcision?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
it usually is though man. ive talked to tons of chicks about dikks and they said the extra skin is gross like a turkeys neck. in HS in the showers after games we used to tease and throw shampoo on the guys with the anteaters because they looked so weird.

What the hell kinda Garnier Fructis parties were you Anderson Cooper ass nikkas participating in, breh? :wtf:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if u ain't get a circumcision as a baby when u were ignorant to it, then just
silkktheshocker-charge_it_to_the_game.jpg
as an adult

Tha Truth

A very very nice girl
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
PLEASE don't listen to these fools. There is nothing wrong with an uncircumcised penis. My experience with them have been :lawd:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Imma be real with y'all I got circumcised my senior year. No I wasnt awake during the procedure. There really wasnt any pain immediately after but I had to wear underwear with my penis hanging up so the skin won't grow back. It was pretty uncomfortable and I couldnt masterbate and/or have sex for 2 weeks. Beside all that it was one of the best decisions in my life

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lol we wouldn't stare man. like the first week there we all had a pact that the older classmen had that you all stand at your shower and turn around at the same time for like 5-10 seconds exposing ya jank for all eyes to see and you to see theirs and then turn back around for it all to be forgotten. that way its not awkward anymore if you accidentally see another guys dink in the shower since you already seen everyone's dink so it wasn't such a shock. we kept mental notes i guess and realized who was cut/uncut

Brah. That is so gay! :damn:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
shyt i'm glad my parents had me cut, Phew! Honestly everytime this topic has come up, and females are participating in the conversation...all i've heard was "EWWWW" "THAT'S SOOO GROOOSSSS" etc. Never once in my life have I heard a female talk positively about that shyt.:manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lol we wouldn't stare man. like the first week there we all had a pact that the older classmen had that you all stand at your shower and turn around at the same time for like 5-10 seconds exposing ya jank for all eyes to see and you to see theirs and then turn back around for it all to be forgotten. that way its not awkward anymore if you accidentally see another guys dink in the shower since you already seen everyone's dink so it wasn't such a shock. we kept mental notes i guess and realized who was cut/uncut

3908523_s.gif

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I suppose to go get a consultation last year but I got scared and didn't go

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
my parents having my foreskin cut off when I was a baby was probably the GOAT decision they ever made in terms of raising me... thank God for that, I couldn't imagine running around with my dikk tucked inside some fleshy protective shell, only to peek its head out when it got hard

plus, from what I gather, bytches are disgusted by uncut dikks