Should I get a circumcision?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:what::wtf: Scust at yall staring at other nikkas meat while in the gym shower

lol we wouldn't stare man. like the first week there we all had a pact that the older classmen had that you all stand at your shower and turn around at the same time for like 5-10 seconds exposing ya jank for all eyes to see and you to see theirs and then turn back around for it all to be forgotten. that way its not awkward anymore if you accidentally see another guys dink in the shower since you already seen everyone's dink so it wasn't such a shock. we kept mental notes i guess and realized who was cut/uncut

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
God wants you to cut it bro's. I commend you if you go through with it. But I would understand if you're grown and cant deal with the pain,but please dont make your young ones suffer, get them chopped up as a infant.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
it usually is though man. ive talked to tons of chicks about dikks and they said the extra skin is gross like a turkeys neck. in HS in the showers after games we used to tease and throw shampoo on the guys with the anteaters because they looked so weird.

:huhldup: :beli: :upsetfavre::wtb::aicmon::stopitslime::birdman::wtf::comeon::snoop::dwillhuh:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
lol we wouldn't stare man. like the first week there we all had a pact that the older classmen had that you all stand at your shower and turn around at the same time for like 5-10 seconds exposing ya jank for all eyes to see and you to see theirs and then turn back around for it all to be forgotten. that way its not awkward anymore if you accidentally see another guys dink in the shower since you already seen everyone's dink so it wasn't such a shock. we kept mental notes i guess and realized who was cut/uncut

what kind of catholic boys school did you go to :what:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

:smh::smh::smh: I have no more words for u

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Dont do it, sex will never feel as good. :sadcam:

And to be honest who cares what a bytch prefers. I think only hood rats and airheads would be turned off by that anyway.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
God wants you to cut it bro's. I commend you if you go through with it. But I would understand if you're grown and cant deal with the pain,but please dont make your young ones suffer, get them chopped up as a infant.
Then why did God put the foreskin on the penis then? :what:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
<< Genesis 17:14 >>

And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Cut that sh!t off....

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Chris Broussard with sources :leon:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Stop quoting the bible you fuking slave

When Goliath was about to murk the Israelis, Do you know what David said before he put that fag in his place?

1 Samuel 17:26 David asked the men standing near him, "What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

Uncircumcised men were an abomination during biblical times

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
When Goliath was about to murk the Israelis, Do you know what David said before he put that fag in his place?

1 Samuel 17:26 David asked the men standing near him, "What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

Uncircumcised men were an abomination during biblical times

i was gonna give u +rep until i seen that last sentence :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First you're a simp if you'd get surgery on your dikk because of a female. Second, no female worth your time cares about something as trivial as a piece of skin on your dikkhead. What's next, she's gonna not wanna fukk you because your balls are too hairy? If she's into you she's into you.