Should i buy a PS5 for $750?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So I'm in the event now. Thought I just had to hit the link, buy the PS5 and go about my day
Naw, it's a queue inside the queue :dead:. They're saying my wait is more than a hour and I need to hurry up and go to another site when I hear a buzz sound with no guarantee I actually get the unit :francis:

edit: only took me like 20 minutes to get in and they were already sold out of the console only items. I had to get the Horizon bundle even though I have no interest in the game. And they don't take AMEX so had to use my debit card :francis:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I'm in the event now. Thought I just had to hit the link, buy the PS5 and go about my day
Naw, it's a queue inside the queue :dead:. They're saying my wait is more than a hour and I need to hurry up and go to another site when I hear a buzz sound with no guarantee I actually get the unit :francis:
Getting a ps5 is like a Riddler puzzle:laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Actually no.....I figured I could play them on there but didn't know they all upgrade :ohhh:
I put a TB SSD in my PS4 so I might still need to wait until I get a SSD for the ps5 so I can port the whole library over

u can get an external drive for the PS4 games for a cheap price. hell, I simply unplugged the external from my PS4, and plugged it into PS5, and I had all my PS4 library on the PS5 without using any of the internal storage.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
u can get an external drive for the PS4 games for a cheap price. hell, I simply unplugged the external from my PS4, and plugged it into PS5, and I had all my PS4 library on the PS5 without using any of the internal storage.

I need to look into this. so basically the majority of the game is stored in the cloud and just the save/settings data is stored locally? So if I get an external drive it just transfer the save/settings data at start up?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I need to look into this. so basically the majority of the game is stored in the cloud and just the save/settings data is stored locally? So if I get an external drive it just transfer the save/settings data at start up?

u have it backwards. the game saves are in the cloud (via PS+) and the actual games should be on ur console or external.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

edit: only took me like 20 minutes to get in and they were already sold out of the console only items. I had to get the Horizon bundle even though I have no interest in the game. And they don't take AMEX so had to use my debit card :francis:
I got an invite today for tomorrow? What’s the bundle price ? :lupe:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na