Should i buy a PS5 for $750?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just got my ps5 in from psdirect but I have no games :unimpressed: waiting on that madden and fifa to drop smh. What are good games my daughters (9&5) can play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got my ps5 in from psdirect but I have no games :unimpressed: waiting on that madden and fifa to drop smh. What are good games my daughters (9&5) can play

Sackboy, Astro’s playroom (free), peppa pig, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, Bugsnax, Kena (maybe a bit too hard) , Minecraft

You don’t really have to buy any games straight away, get PS + Extra, and you get almost every major ps4 and ps5 game right away.

Really good value

8t3mwb.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you got an invite?
Yea. Someone here told me about it and I did it and within a week I got an invite to buy. If I can do it anyone can. I’m the unluckiest nikka in the world when it comes to winning shyt so try it. I had done it long time ago and when the poster said to try again, I did. It worked. And I had to wait maybe 10 minutes to check out. Sneakers and fitteds is harder to cop lol

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Drought is kinda over
Just when I was thinking earlier this summer to scalp to have some coin on the side :russ: