Should Homosexuals have their own bathrooms?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was in the bathroom once and Peter Gazer came in and tried to peek over the stall to see friends in a compromising position. I informed him that i was a brown Belt in brazillian Jiujitsu and a follower of Christ. He got the hint and vanished because he knew id already turned the other cheek in sparing him.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
this nikka that i kno is a fakkit that dresses feminine...he's not a crossdresser but u can tell he wears a lil make up and nikka got dreads thats all kinky and he just looks very feminine no homo

at a previous job we were in the same training class...his name is andrea...thats his daddy name too and that nikka a ol skool g...but everybody kept whispering about it he was a girl or boy

well he went into the dudes bathroom one day and one of my coworkers was in there and dude damn near freaked out...

so to avoid anykinda confusion....YES SEGREGATE THE fakkitS

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
real talk.. i have never had anyone who has been infected by "the ghey" *Rachel Madow reference* ever hit on me so.. i dont really care.. when im pissin im not lookin @ where the next man is focused

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
No, I think male and female bathrooms are enough. I couldn't give a fukk if there was a gay dude in the bathroom, just piss and get out like everyone else and stop wondering if the guy a couple stalls over prefers cock.

You all have peed in the restroom with gay people your whole life w/o even knowing. It's not like they run up on you and try to put it in your ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah.

It's some gay predators out there.

Gacy...Dahmer...etc

I wouldn't want one of them dudes creeping into my blind spots when I'm standing at the stool, facing that wall.

People acting like all gays are on some Care Bears shyt......nah

I'm just fukking with y'all

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Alright I probably shouldn't tell y'all this but one time back when i was 18 i was in penn station at like 3 in the morning taking a piss at the urinal... And this dirty motherfukker is peaking over the barrier between urinals at my dikk! IM like YO WTF fakkit and this motherfukker zips up his pants and jets out of there. Everyone in the bathroom looked at me like wtf and i left feeling mad violated :sadbron:

so yeah they should have they own

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in the bathroom once and Peter Gazer came in and tried to peek over the stall to see friends in a compromising position. I informed him that i was a brown Belt in brazillian Jiujitsu and a follower of Christ. He got the hint and vanished because he knew id already turned the other cheek in sparing him.

according to John Chapter 13, your Christ was a Peter Gazer, and instructed his followers to do the same