Should Foundational Black Americans report illegal immigrants to ICE?

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think people engaged in violent lifestyle is gonna go for a bakery job?

you sound stupid as fukk man...and you SOUND like you don’t know that many people in illicit or illegal activities/crime
:lolbron:and you sound 100% exposed and like you dont actually know any black people, oops!:mjgrin:real life is not grand theft auto 5 or smack dvds, connor/ignacio:sas1:. nikkas engage in violent lifestyles bcuz it AINT NO bakery jobs. and this new generation of males in my family tree is the first NOT to be around illicit crime, what is you sayin?:skip: man, where the fukk did yall drag this fake azz, boxden cac/mexicac from?:pachaha:

Daps
bruh this is stupidity and unrealistic. These are places in the US which means everyone has a right to live where they want

:dwillhuh:

Houston and Dallas both have strong black communities

:gucci:

While you technically have the right to move anywhere you want, it’s unspoken (outside of NYC and the Gay Area) that certain communities are generally hands off. You generally don’t hear about black people moving to hispanic dominant or white dominant places.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are black people too good for jobs that are available?

Explain this to me.

Unless you hate black people :mjpls:

And dont forget that time the president of Mexico called black workers lazy and undeserving of employment: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/reme...-people-in-favor-of-illegal-hispanics.399326/

Remember in 2005 when Mexican President Vicente Fox dissed black people ILLEGAL hispanics?

He wouldn't even fukking apologize:

Fox: Race Remarks 'Misinterpreted'

CNN.com - Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks - May 15, 2005

:mjpls:

Ya'll gonna learn from caping for these illegal immigrants.

One way or another :wow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
We wouldn't know if they're illegal unless we worked in Law Enforcement/Immigration.

Think about how many false-alarms DCS/DYFS gets for child abuse.

Bad idea​
Im glad this got zero daps... if you live in California then you know who is and isnt illegal. Mexicans literally set up "halfway" houses for their comrades coming over and rent out bedrooms in houses. When you see 20 muthafukkas living in the same house and most are grown men from 35 to 50, you know what the fukk time it is.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:manny: If you see an opportunity to get work go for it. There’s no shame in trying to get work.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:lolbron:and you sound 100% exposed and like you dont actually know any black people, oops!:mjgrin:real life is not grand theft auto 5 or smack dvds, connor/ignacio:sas1:. nikkas engage in violent lifestyles bcuz it AINT NO bakery jobs. and this new generation of males in my family tree is the first NOT to be around illicit crime, what is you sayin?:skip: man, where the fukk did yall drag this fake azz, boxden cac/mexicac from?:pachaha:

so now that I know you’re a troll, I’m just gonna block you...