Should Fast and Furious retire now that Paul is no longer with us?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is Hollywood. They Did "Tokyo Drift" without Vin and Paul. This is a Multi-Billion Dollar Franchise now. When Vin finally gives up and says no more, They will wait a few years and reboot the shyt:

FAST AND FURIOUS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Tokyo drift was EASILY THE WORSE flim of all 7.

So what does that say about Paul and Vins importance

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Never watched this series, but does any of them have any Black female characters in them?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:patrice:That depends on whether or not you consider Nathalie Emmanuel black.
:sosa:She no black papi
mjporfavor-png.2865

:ohhh:

7 movies all around the world and no sistas:mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

They're in it breh just never speaking roles. Actually there was one in 2 fast 2 furious and she was someone's girlfriend but she had maybe two lines if I'm being generous. brothers always get speaking roles tho

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're just going to replace his spot in the crew with the kid from Tokyo Drift. Like @MartyMcFly said, they were writing out his character anyway. Judging by the phone call scene in the movie, I was guessing that he was supposed to die in Fast 7. If not, they would've brought him back in a cameo or actually back for the last movie they make. Either way, he wasn't in the plans going forward.

Vin Diesel already hinted that they're making more movies. He said they brought Kurt Russell in to play a much bigger role for the next movies.
Phone call scene was from another fast movie they used unused scenes in the movie

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll still watch the franchise but won't be hyped up for it. They need another lead to replace Walker. That Tokyo Drift guy was horrible.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes they would have cause he's the center of this series....it's not brian/paul....they didnt bring brian back nor were people asking for his cameo in 3; it was dom people asked for....and what do you mean dom's transition to being the main person?...he always was the main person....even when he wasnt in the movie, he's the person people wanted....if you dont think so: just look at tyrese's character....in 2 he was dom light...he was the muscle and serious, just not as serious/with all the 'deep' meaning sayings like dom....now look at his character: he's the comedy relief....he's nothing like the character that first showed up....why? cause dom is back...

i get it: brian died and you just seen the movie, so you looking at it/him in a different light, but dont get it twisted: he's not the glue that keeps this series together....that's vin/dom....

as for the shaws: i think they gonna be the villians for the next 2....the younger brother breaks the older brother out, then they set off on revenge.....
Umm how was tyrese serious ? In 2fast he was still a joker /clown talkimg bout he hungry and shyt all movie and the did he do the look and drive !??