Should a man leave the house if his girl cheats?

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This is his fault. He said she already cheated on him once.

He went though her phone and found out it was still ongoing. He obviously flipped out like a woman would and she shut down accepting zero accountability.

He should've kept his mouth shut. Gathered up his shyt and dipped. Wait until she's out of the house. Until then just play it cool maybe smash one more time and nut in her eyes or something.

Get Married Brehs

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Didn't finish watching, his coddling, soft tone pissed me off. I would've called my sister and cousins to come "get" my clothes.

Matter fact, I wouldve kicked that bytch outta MY HOUSE. Let that be a lesson to you nikkas living with women

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He should've kept his mouth shut. Gathered up his shyt and dipped. Wait until she's out of the house. Until then just play it cool maybe smash one more time and nut in her eyes or something.

Yeah. If you catch a woman in a lie or have proof of something and you confront her as you would confront a dude, it's NEVER going to go the way you think it's going to go. She's never going to react how you think she will.

You have to swallow your pride of wanting to show her up bc again, her reaction will never be what you think or want it to be.

Just get your stuff and start putting it in a bag or something and leave. Hell, maybe don't even say anything to her period. I know that's dang near impossible as a man, but inside she knows what she did. If you try to argue, she's only going shut down or argue an alternate point.

Once that happens, she's going to be justified for her actions in her mind. She'll tell her friends you were crazy and going thru her things etx, and she'll really believe it's your fault

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. If you catch a woman in a lie or have proof of something and you confront her as you would confront a dude, it's NEVER going to go the way you think it's going to go. She's never going to react how you think she will.

You have to swallow your pride of wanting to show her up bc again, her reaction will never be what you think or want it to be.

Just get your stuff and start putting it in a bag or something and leave. Hell, maybe don't even say anything to her period. I know that's dang near impossible as a man, but inside she knows what she did. If you try to argue, she's only going shut down or argue an alternate point.

Once that happens, she's going to be justified for her actions in her mind. She'll tell her friends you were crazy and going thru her things etx, and she'll really believe it's your fault
Yup. Don't give them any ammo.

Make up your mind right then and there you're gone. That's how you really hurt her. They're begging for a reaction. Don't give them one

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If he doesn't leave he will eventually kill her or himself or both.

Such questions prove American women now wear the pants and have assumed the traditional male roles :snoop: