Dave Grohl got his sidechick pregnant and announced the birth on his Instagram. Fans are outraged and calling him a piece of shyt

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You don't understand.

I work around a bunch of educated put together women, I only date that type as well. It's unlikely I would ever cheat on my girl with one of them.

But whenever I get around some female security guard or night staff janitor, I get cheaty. Hotel housekeepers, TSA girls at the airport wearing some tight khakis, McDonalds girls, all that type shyt.

Would never date, but I would rather hang out with those girls (privately) and smash than I would the type of women I work around.
You’d cheat with the kind of women you don’t take seriously/society sees as “less than”. :ehh::jbhmm:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
You’d cheat with the kind of women you don’t take seriously/society sees as “less than”. :ehh::jbhmm:

Arnold was married to a Kennedy and had a son with the housekeeper.

Tiger was married to a Swedish girl and cheated with a bunch of waitresses.

Clinton was married to a Yale Law grad, cheated with basically white trash and low-level interns.

Weiner was married to Huma Adebin (smart, put together, beautiful) and was dealing with low level women.

Not at that level (yet) but yea, that's what real ones do.