Dave Grohl got his sidechick pregnant and announced the birth on his Instagram. Fans are outraged and calling him a piece of shyt

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol why are people always shocked when the sidechick is visibly not better looking than the wife? It's a running theme by now.

Just cause a woman is pretty doesn't mean her sex game is good.

I guarantee the side was giving him the kind of sex that was off the table at home. That's probably why he slipped up.

Me personally? could never go raw in that. But the sex must have been stellar compared to his wife.

I know a lotta folks especially women, don't want to hear that but

:yeshrug:

Just because you get married doesn't mean the sex has to stop and if it is. You and your partner need to make arrangements or come to an understanding or we get fukkery like this.

Sad that his probably fukked his other kids up with this

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Nah this cant be real. Dave outta be ashamed of himself :dahell:
nikka been famous for 30+ years and that’s the best sidechick he could get? :MJsnicker:

You don't understand.

I work around a bunch of educated put together women, I only date that type as well. It's unlikely I would ever cheat on my girl with one of them.

But whenever I get around some female security guard or night staff janitor, I get cheaty. Hotel housekeepers, TSA girls at the airport wearing some tight khakis, McDonalds girls, all that type shyt.

Would never date, but I would rather hang out with those girls (privately) and smash than I would the type of women I work around.