Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was scared as shyt when that batman theater shooting happened, because next day I was watching it with some friends at a theater. My ass picked the closest seat to exit and was paranoid as shyt. Probably the first time I was really scared like that out in public
Really?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said his department was alerted to an “active shooting in progress” at the Grand Theatre at about 7:30 p.m.
Four officers entered the theater, filled with about 100 people who were watching the 7 p.m. showing of the movie “Trainwreck,” Mr. Craft said.
“The officers heard shots being fired,” he said. “The shooter shot himself after discharging his weapon several times.”

The shooting took place about 20 minutes into the movie, according to the newspaper the Advertiser, which quoted theatergoer Katie Domingue.

:francis::rudy: You coli clowns always fall for the news. How does the news know about the shooting before it happened? Damn you guys are lost. @Black

Phil Buck@Phil_Buck 8h8 hours ago
@CBSNews: Shooting reported at a movie theater in #Lafayette, Louisiana. http://cbsn.ws/1IpFTEx
Hide photo
0 retweets0 favorites
Retweet
Favorite
More

6:46 PM - 23 Jul 2015 · Details

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn even Governor Bobby Jindal got you guys fooled tweeted 6:12 PM

Gov. Bobby Jindal@BobbyJindal 8h8 hours ago
Prayers for Lafayette at Grand Theater. Talking to state police colonel about shooting in Lafayette.

6:12 PM - 23 Jul 2015 · Details

Retweet
Favorite
More

Every week they fool you. Ready for next week's events?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
It's funny there's a stereotype about black people shooting up movie theatres or firing rounds off at the screen cause beef pops off, but in reality it seems it's more dangerous and common now for white people to shoot people in a movie theatre for no reason.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Since this is always the lame response from the anti-gun crowd let me clue you in. Also, interesting screen name considering what you typed.

The gunman opened fire here because he knew guns were not allowed....it has nothing to do with everyone being armed. Go ahead and post a story about gunman shooting up a gun range and I'll take what you just posted seriously.

I could allow an armed security guard or a number of them at a location and a gunman will be less likely to choose this location over a gun free zone because the chance for static is much higher. It's not about having the secretaries walking about with 9 millimeters. Only armed and trained individuals. This is the type of logic regarding gun usage that won't get covered in the media, so you have people coming up with the garbage you posted.

I don't support maniacs shooting up theaters...tends to be a white thing anyway....but I don't follow this anti-gun stance among us either....and it's mostly from folks who have never even been near a gun in their lives as far as usage...hilarious...get your honest and strong opinion from others, brehs!

Spot on.
They don't understand the nuances and deceptive language being used out here.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mjlol: The media & the law will still not call this a terrorist attack or an act of terrorism. :francis: While, America will continue to openly not allow a white person to be referred to as a terrorist for some reason. Columbine, Charleston, Colorado & Louisiana theater shooting, Sandy Hook, etc. have happened, yet the media/America will play dumb and say the suspects were just "mentally insane" instead. :shaq2:

You forgot that cac elliot rogers :jawalrus: