Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CKrvMfQUMAA4KwU.jpg:large
I see nothing in those eyes, The eyes of a monster lacking a soul.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Americans need some new hobbies or something :pachaha: .

Catch some fukkin stress relievers man. All this privilege and they STILL going off the DEEP END :scust:

They need to bring back Hardcore Metal Rock and Roll so these cacs could rage in peace. Go bite off a rabbit head or something bleezy :skip:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Americans need some new hobbies or something :pachaha: .

Catch some fukkin stress relievers man. All this privilege and they STILL going off the DEEP END :scust:

They need to bring back Hardcore Metal Rock and Roll so these cacs could rage in peace. Go bite off a rabbit head or something bleezy :skip:

This shyt lmao :deadmanny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I rarely go to the movies.
But, I went to see 'Inside Out' recently. It's an animated movie with Amy Poehler as the voice of Joy. It was entertaining and I even cried a couple of times. It tugged at my heartstrings. Aside from that, I almost thought I should be packing before heading out, just in case, but I didn't.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This CAC arguing me over twitter saying this wasnt terrorism... I was like just because he didnt have a religious ideology doesnt make it any LESS a terrorist act, its domestic terrorism, even defined BY the govt in the Patriot Act...

"Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."[3]"

Seems like domestic TERRORISM TO ME....:stopitslime:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This CAC arguing me over twitter saying this wasnt terrorism... I was like just because he didnt have a religious ideology doesnt make it any LESS a terrorist act, its domestic terrorism, even defined BY the govt in the Patriot Act...

"Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."[3]"

Arguing with cacs is just so tedious because if you do catch them in a lie and they don't continue lying they'll start trying to hit you with that "We are all people, #alllivesmatter bullshyt" Meanwhile outside their home the confederate flag hanging from they pickup truck.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Arguing with cacs is just so tedious because if you do catch them in a lie and they don't continue lying they'll start trying to hit you with that "We are all people, #alllivesmatter bullshyt" Meanwhile outside their home the confederate flag hanging from they pickup truck.

I know, he just hit me with I dont follow the media i follow my own mind, then why are you commenting to me on the cnn response page dumbass unless you was watching. I caught ya dumbass... :mjlol:
rQzSUCF.png

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Why don't you ask that same guy if black people rioting in Ferguson was an act of terrorism. I'm curious what his response will be.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why don't you ask that same guy is black people rioting in Ferguson was an act of terrorism. I'm curious what his response will be.

C'mon you know what he's gonna say....

The usual...

These people are Savages they should be locked up in a cage...:troll:

They always destroy their own neighborhoods, look at the crime rate....:troll:

They deserved to die, they we're no angels...:troll:

They had drugs in their systems they must have been up to no good anyways...:troll:

Black people are responsible for All the crime in America like 90% :troll: *even though we're only 14%