Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea... Toranaga sama was sly with his plots and his schemes (i know they're the same thing). He did take his sweet time winning tho.
Beth Dutton would have been Shogun after two episodes
Beth Duttons buck tooth ass wouldn't scheme have as well ass The Tornado god. Get outta here

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
"Strong rule the weak, but the wise rule the strong
It's more to a war than just getting it on"

Toronaga a QB nikka, took a inspirational quite from Lakey The Kid & ran with it :wow:

Used Mariko to take Ochiba battery out of Ishido back & that was how his story ended.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is it.

Play ghost of tsushima 2 on ps5 next year big dawg

Rise of the Ronin is more close to this show than Ghost of Tsuhima. Cause you have cacs, black ships, USA, British and the Japan political, anti-shogunate vs pro-shogunate, etc in Rise of the Ronin than GoT does.

This show is the reason why I copped Rise of the Ronin and I love it.

Daps
Toranaga: I keep the Anjin around cause he makes me laugh :manny: I never needed that fool.

Where's all them coli brehs that were complaining about the white savior 30 pages back?

butler-basketball.gif

We tried to tell yall fools to just trust the process :banderas:

Daps
Was the hygiene gap between feudal Japan and Europe that big back then? :lupe:

Breh i was shocked when somebody posted that thread last month about how nasty medieval Europe really was. How the kings had so many castles cause them nxggas would be defecating and peeing all over the floor and in their beds and whatnot. They would have stacks of feces in the castle and then when it got to the point where even THEY couldn't take it no more, they simply moved into one of the other castles. Just filthy.