Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

Daps
Watching now and I paused it on the part where Mariko about to stab herself because come on, man!!!

COME ON!!! :mindblown:

boosie-badazz-c-mon-man-1xewnevoip4jg124.gif

Y'all gon make me watch the prettiest girl in all of Japanese television commit that? :what:

I almost want to turn it off, I don't wanna go no further.

I feel sick to my stomach watching this, I'm not even playing :dahell:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Watching now and I paused it on the part where Mariko about to stab herself because come on, man!!!

COME ON!!! :mindblown:

boosie-badazz-c-mon-man-1xewnevoip4jg124.gif

Y'all gon make me watch the prettiest girl in all of Japanese television commit that? :what:

I almost want to turn it off, I don't wanna go no further.

I feel sick to my stomach watching this, I'm not even playing :dahell:
Relax breh. It doesn't go how you think :mjgrin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Buntaro was a perfect example of a hard man that couldn't soften for his wife. He was so caught up in her name and past he didn't treat her like a human. Only when she shows warmth to another man does he realize he had the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain.

So by the end, Mariko still wanted to die. She just wanted to die with purpose and not in some freezing room with dude she literally can't stand.
Buntaro should've spent more time disciplining his bytch ass son instead of his wife :hubie:

The temerity of that kid to talk that way to his mother just because he might miss out on gossiping and doing GRWM videos with Lord Kiyama's daughter :hhh:

Daps
Finished episode 9, but want to comment on something from an episode or two ago.
Damn Mariko being giving her husband some bars :mjlol:
What she said about a thousand deaths was cold as hell :picard:
J4tmgnN.gif

Split that man soul wide open. Most brehs have had a moment like this and if you haven't, pray you never will :wow:

Daps
Anjin should count himself lucky he got to pillow that without committment.

Mariko was fine as fukk and brave but batshyt crazy. Type of chick to walk in front of buses and try to overdose on Tylenol.

My dawg Buntaro lived with that for years and all he has to show for it is a half a faq son.

:laff:this is true though

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Buntaro should've spent more time disciplining his bytch ass son instead of his wife :hubie:

The temerity of that kid to talk that way to his mother just because he might miss out on gossiping and doing GRWM videos with Lord Kiyama's daughter :hhh:
Yeah, Mariko's son pissed me off. I would have excommunicated him for even talking to me like that :camby: