Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might as well finish out the way he started it, while it's still running:yeshrug:

but I get you, if he's interested there's no reason to wait

I've been reading since chapter 1. They're on 92. That's 92 months. They don't reveal what's in the basement until chapter 85:damn:

Y'all got the luxury to read straight through with no wait and get answers to all the mysteries. Do it. The manga is better than the anime anyway.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
might as well finish out the way he started it, while it's still running:yeshrug:

but I get you, if he's interested there's no reason to wait

No thanks, breh. That basement reveal like @Supa mentioned is something I've been wanting to know as well. Now that the manga has reached that storyline I'll power through it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No thanks, breh. That basement reveal like @Supa mentioned is something I've been wanting to know as well. Now that the manga has reached that storyline I'll power through it.

That reveal had me like :dwillhuh::comeon::martin:

And then I thought about it the next day:ohhh::mindblown::damn::wow:

There's a bunch of other questions that get answered well before that too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That reveal had me like :dwillhuh::comeon::martin:

And then I thought about it the next day:ohhh::mindblown::damn::wow:

There's a bunch of other questions that get answered well before that too.

Yeah, I ain't about to be burned again waiting for the anime to catch up, some of these anime get canceled/changed before reaching the good parts in the manga versions like Berserk, Hunter x Hunter and Gantz :why:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok :heh: i'll have been waiting 3yrs for the black panther movie too. shyt im still waiting to see thanos fukk shyt up and its been 5yrs since his first appearance in the movies :pachaha: im cool with waiting :manny:

:comeon:

You have to wait for those movies to be made. You don't have to wait for AoT other than being hard headed:pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:comeon:

You have to wait for those movies to be made. You don't have to wait for AoT other than being hard headed:pachaha:
at the end of the day its not worth it to me to find the manga and change the way i read (left to right) just to learn shyt thats gonna be animated :manny: the popularity of it ensures that its going to get animated no matter what. So i'll just wait :yeshrug: happy yall know the answers tho.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
At this point I think I want to avoid this thread. Manga/comic nikkas coming in here tryna stunt and will eventually drop subtle spoilers.

:camby:

:ohreallynow:

Don't run, breh. You can stay in your pretty thread. There's already a manga thread, I wasn't gonna discuss my progress in here anyway.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
Castle thang had me on edge entire episode :wow:

shyt is so damn suspenseful :wow:

And the OST already on point :ohlawd:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anything different from Manga to the Anime?

The anime censors the gore.

This isn't a spoiler since it just happened in the anime:
9af3f08f436102546b2a6d622f72484f5d635bad5c9e6e9ac353d4b6.jpg

I think the titans look scarier in print:
34.jpg

The beast scene felt a lot more shocking in the manga. The anime doesn't always capture the impact.

I think there's a tiny amount of filler too.