Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean...eren......that nikka that can't even fight? You think the author not afraid of killing Levi too? :camby:

That nikka that can't even fight was going ham on the female titan before his out of shape ass ran out of gas. She was shook the entire fight. But let me guess....she was tired.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
That nikka that can't even fight was going ham on the female titan before his out of shape ass ran out of gas. She was shook the entire fight. But let me guess....she was tired.

Yeah, she was shooked taking eren head clean the fukk off. :stopitslime:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
maxresdefault.jpg

Coming soon, friends. :youngsabo:

aBKwGAO_460s.jpg

Coming soon, friends. :youngsabo:
Second pic is fan made and on the very first page of this thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Second pic is fan made and on the very first page of this thread
Film
A live action film is in production. In December 2012, it was reported that Tetsuya Nakashima has left his position as director of the live-action film. According to film distributor Toho, Nakashima had considerable creative differences on the scriptwriting and other matters.[25][26][27]
- Wikipedia

So.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I already know that but your post made it seem like that was the official poster for the movie. Still doesn't change the fact that its fan made. Misleading post are so demonic.
Your a funny guy. I didnt know it was a fan made poster. It looked top of the line like hair

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could u guys imagine the success of this anime if they bought it 2 america and put it on cartoon network??? dragonball z all over again, or what????

Hell no.

I like the series, but it can't happen. DBZ was right in the middle of the anime boom and wound up becoming the leader of it, reaching the kind of success no anime since has even come close to replicating.

SnK has no shot airing on afternoon/primetime Cartoon Network without being heavily censored, and even then CN probably wouldn't air it at those time slots. Toonami is a great choice but since that airs near midnight the audience would be incredibly limited and probably wouldn't do significantly better than something like Bleach.

Only way I could see massive success in the US is if there was some live action movie adaptation, which could potentially be better since the series has blatantly shameless stalling.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
anyone think Irwin is as skilled on levi on the field or is he just a genius strategist like shikamaru albeit a little more of a desk jockey. this nikka has sent countless nikkas to their deaths, just saying if he wasn't nice with the blades and im serving under him I'd be a little bent

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
anyone think Irwin is as skilled on levi on the field or is he just a genius strategist like shikamaru albeit a little more of a desk jockey. this nikka has sent countless nikkas to their deaths, just saying if he wasn't nice with the blades and im serving under him I'd be a little bent
this type of question at this very moment :patrice:

:mjpls: