Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
he's not really bytching though. seems more like he's impatient that the manga is still ongoing . i'm not going lie i was saying the same shyt in the hunter x hunter thread
you right. his statement was really about how anime watchers will be waiting long as fukk for some more dragged out story, when there is a manga u could read and get your fix

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
its just the story and pacing was a little wack 2 me, i didnt understand the kite guy, the little boy gon or watever was tryna talk dat tough shyt but wasnt really selling me as some threatening character. where can i start without having 2 watch this series from ep 1 and still be caught up and interested. what episodes do the phantom troupe arc start????

No shade, but anything, whether an anime, tv series or book series you take on without setting up a foundation, you're doing yourself a disservice. You're setting yourself up not to like it because you are immersing yourself into the HXH world which is quite expansive and enthralling. Your call though.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
late but fukk it :heh:

tumblr_mp03afMTtl1qlrgpyo1_500.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

That titan he fought was already tired... :whoa:

:rudy:

That dude was damn near teleporting he was moving so fast....She could have been full strength and on bath salts and it would have ended the same way.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:rudy:

That dude was damn near teleporting he was moving so fast....She could have been full strength and on bath salts and it would have ended the same way.

:comeon:

Because she was tired...that attack was slowed down compared to when she knock eren head clean off.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

Because she was tired...that attack was slowed down compared to when she knock eren head clean off.

nah fukk that...over-analyzing ass nikka

Levi said earlier that he would just kill Eren if he got out of control, and he said it like it was slight work :wow:. So if he could do that to Eren without breaking a sweat then I'm sure he could give that Female Titan that work even if she at full strength.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
nah fukk that...over-analyzing ass nikka

Levi said earlier that he would just kill Eren if he got out of control, and he said it like it was slight work :wow:. So if he could do that to Eren without breaking a sweat then I'm sure he could give that Female Titan that work even if she at full strength.

You mean...eren......that nikka that can't even fight? You think the author not afraid of killing Levi too? :camby: