Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yea I can't lie @winb83 you my man and all but how many times you gonna keep bytching about the same shyt? I mean its 40 pages and you still:deadhorse:. You turning into what fillerguy is to the Naruto thread.
i think win's bytching is a good contrast to all the dikk riding of this series :manny:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
No I can't. You come here and talk about what you wanna talk about and by the same right others do the same.
At the end of the day you have to consider whether all that constant criticism is really productive, especially when you're voicing your criticisms to people who already know where your stance is.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Damn that ese Levi went beast mode.
Overall this was a pretty damn Great Ep. ....the flow was good.
I personally wont be pickin up the Manga...i'll just wait it out.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yea I can't lie @winb83 you my man and all but how many times you gonna keep bytching about the same shyt? I mean its 40 pages and you still:deadhorse:. You turning into what fillerguy is to the Naruto thread.
i mean on the real dude talkin bout this shyt in here and in the other anime thread when it comes to hunter x hunter :why:...you'll have 7 straight dudes commenting on the show diggin it (or not) "while its on" and this nicca in the corner extra smug talkin bout "but the manga isnt complete so theres no point in really watching" :aicmon:....do it a few times im like ok :ehh: but complain about it every ep and im like :camby:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it would be GOAT as a hack n slash too. Swinging around trying to slash a narrow weak spots on Titan would be crazy gameplay.

You don't say :mjpls:

l0p09MV.jpg

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
i mean on the real dude talkin bout this shyt in here and in the other anime thread when it comes to hunter x hunter :why:...you'll have 7 straight dudes commenting on the show diggin it (or not) "while its on" and this nicca in the corner extra smug talkin bout "but the manga isnt complete so theres no point in really watching" :aicmon:....do it a few times im like ok :ehh: but complain about it every ep and im like :camby:

is hunter x hunter really all that. saw the last episode out of curiosity and wasnt really that sold

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
could u guys imagine the success of this anime if they bought it 2 america and put it on cartoon network??? dragonball z all over again, or what????

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
is hunter x hunter really all that. saw the last episode out of curiosity and wasnt really that sold
:mindblown: wat kinda silly shyt is that :what: ol im gon watch a random season 5 ep of the wire and c if i like it ass dude :aicmon:....show is dopeness personified and has some of the smartest fights i've seen in anime

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i think win's bytching is a good contrast to all the dikk riding of this series :manny:
What's wrong with praise though if its truly good and there isn't any real gripes about the story? Especially if you keep saying the same thing over and over again without watching the show . It becomes annoying and demonstrates the go against the grain just because mentality.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:what:
How you gonna watch episode 95 of a series you never saw and expect to know what's going on or to be sold. At least try and watch The Phantom Troupe Arc and then come back and comment.
:mindblown: wat kinda silly shyt is that :what: ol im gon watch a random season 5 ep of the wire and c if i like it ass dude :aicmon:....show is dopeness personified and has some of the smartest fights i've seen in anime

its just the story and pacing was a little wack 2 me, i didnt understand the kite guy, the little boy gon or watever was tryna talk dat tough shyt but wasnt really selling me as some threatening character. where can i start without having 2 watch this series from ep 1 and still be caught up and interested. what episodes do the phantom troupe arc start????

DMR

Killa
Daps
its just the story and pacing was a little wack 2 me, i didnt understand the kite guy, the little boy gon or watever was tryna talk dat tough shyt but wasnt really selling me as some threatening character. where can i start without having 2 watch this series from ep 1 and still be caught up and interested. what episodes do the phantom troupe arc start????

You really should start from the beginning, this show picks up the pace pretty quick and you'll be hooked in no time

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's just no way to do it without watching from the first episode to understand what's going on. If you know how to use torrents all of the eps are available or you can just start streaming them.
I'll leave you with this scene and just know that Hisoka a sick perverted psycho that gets off killing "potentials"

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

he's not really bytching though. seems more like he's impatient that the manga is still ongoing . i'm not going lie i was saying the same shyt in the hunter x hunter thread