Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:childplease: nikka each the elite dudes have murked atleast 50+ Titans and probably seen a shytload of homeboys get eaten they should NOT be this shook

right now them nikkas actin like rookies :scusthov:

Levi, Mikasa, Commander Irvin,and officer Pixis are the only nikkas who legitimately aren't shook of any titans at this point
Honestly, I agree 100% with this assessment. For such hardened soldiers and killers, they are incredibly shook. And not just of the female titan, but titans in general.

tumblr_mrpnl7s30d1ret91bo1_500.png

:deadrose:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Well even Levi said they aren't completely heartless. They can still feel fear.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
i just finished the manga pretty much, i must say, the animation blows the manga out of the water; its pretty apparent that the manga artwork i a little crude and :flabbynsick: at times, the animation is on another level. now that im all caught up, i must say that all the rats, traitors, and snitches need to die:birdman::salute::patrice:, no spoiler.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i just finished the manga pretty much, i must say, the animation blows the manga out of the water; its pretty apparent that the manga artwork i a little crude and :flabbynsick: at times, the animation is on another level. now that im all caught up, i must say that all the rats, traitors, and snitches need to die:birdman::salute::patrice:, no spoiler.
I just spoiled a lot for myself and :wow:

Still confused about a lot though.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this shyt taking me back to my DBZ days when i would rush home from school to watch it.

It's that good.

P.S We all know DBZ was not that great but it the feeling that counts.

I want to read the manga so bad but i know i would read the whole thing in a few hours. can't spoil myself.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I just spoiled a lot for myself and :wow:

Still confused about a lot though.

if you think it about it, all the sheit that happened and why it happened...... it made PERFECT sense from the beginning...the only confusing thing is:

why are there titans inside the wall itself?

it looks like its going to be explained in the next few chapters by the way its going though.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
if you think it about it, all the sheit that happened and why it happened...... it made PERFECT sense from the beginning...the only confusing thing is:

why are there titans inside the wall itself?

it looks like its going to be explained in the next few chapters by the way its going though.
when i found out who the colossal titan was i was like :dahell:
i knew who the armored titan and the female titan were though.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This is the greatest anime doing it right now. Every episode is satisfying having not read any further in the manga.