San Francisco/Tokyo
c5yn2O4.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
makes the pacing all fukked up.17 minutes is someone being mad emo in their mind...3 minutes of something that moves the plot along.
this is what is commonly referred to as filler. it simply lets them stall things out because truth is if they went at a normal pace they'd fly through the material pretty fast.

animes like this are filled with filler like that and people trying to say deep insightful shyt that sounds like gibberish.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this is what is commonly referred to as filler. it simply lets them stall things out because truth is if they went at a normal pace they'd fly through the material pretty fast.

animes like this are filled with filler like that and people trying to say deep insightful shyt that sounds like gibberish.
oh i know, i dont understand why they dont just wait to put out animes based off of manga till when the shyt is finished or there's a shyt load of source material where i dont have to get bombarded by filler. greedy bastids

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
oh i know, i dont understand why they dont just wait to put out animes based off of manga till when the shyt is finished or there's a shyt load of source material where i dont have to get bombarded by filler. greedy bastids
even when they wait for the manga to finish (or just used already finished manga) they STILL find a way to cut cool shyt out and/or add filler

shyt is disgusting :scusthov:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
just marathon this, this series is piff. i thought it was going to be some lame fantasy sheit with magic, elves and dwarfs running around. its like full metal alchemist but more archaic and with of course...Giants.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even when they wait for the manga to finish (or just used already finished manga) they STILL find a way to cut cool shyt out and/or add filler

shyt is disgusting :scusthov:

charmander;2768591 said:
and ima steal off on @JoelB for neggin me like i aint feed his senile grandma bread like a duck

Breh this has nothing to do with the thread but i got to dap you every time i see this sig breh :wow:

Jesus :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
charmander;2768591 said:
and ima steal off on @JoelB for neggin me like i aint feed his senile grandma bread like a duck

Breh this has nothing to do with the thread but i got to dap you every time i see this sig breh :wow:

Jesus :wow:
that entire thread was vulgar :wow:

Last edited by a moderator: