Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka if you had giants randomly walking around everywhere with no signs of rhyme or reason besides eating your ass, you would be scared too.

:childplease: nikka each the elite dudes have murked atleast 50+ Titans and probably seen a shytload of homeboys get eaten they should NOT be this shook

right now them nikkas actin like rookies :scusthov:

Levi, Mikasa, Commander Irvin,and officer Pixis are the only nikkas who legitimately aren't shook of any titans at this point

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Finally gave in to this Attack on Titan anime.......Had no clue what it was...thought it was maybe some space battle ship type anime.

watched ep 1-13 in 1 sitting..
me likes.
only thing i dnt like about it..is the self doubting that is rampart in this toon. All the whining and pussification among the so called " elite " soldiers.(as some 1 pointed out) kinda tends to get on the nerves a bit.
How old are the kids in this story again?
they been taking massive L's for the last 100 years, most them fools seen they parents et gobbled up by giants... i can understand them being a little shook :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:childplease: nikka each the elite dudes have murked atleast 50+ Titans and probably seen a shytload of homeboys get eaten they should NOT be this shook

right now them nikkas actin like rookies :scusthov:

Levi, Mikasa, Commander Irvin,and officer Pixis are the only nikkas who legitimately aren't shook of any titans at this point
eh... they've never seen a titan smart like blondy.. she's sonning them nikkas and the commander has not said anything about having a plan

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
eh... they've never seen a titan smart like blondy.. she's sonning them nikkas and the commander has not said anything about having a plan
seasoned soldiers follow the leader they dont bytch up and start screamin :yeshrug:

you see that nikka levi aint even payin them attention

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I watched episode 18 yesterday and

Spoiler Alert
I wonder who exactly that female titan is and how Levi, Eren, and the others will escape from her. I'll just have to wait until episode 19 to find out.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dis show is :whoo: :ohhh: brehs.

Only thing dat I just get annoyed wit is da over da top melodramatic inner monologues.

shyt be having a nikka like :comeon:

tumblr_lg3v2h8m9s1qgop71o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Only good part for this ep is at the end :shaq2:

Last edited: