tumblr_mnqvkdtzlv1reitwwo1_r1_500.gif

Attack on Titan 9

STREAM: Watch Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 9 English Sub Online | AnimeAVENUE

DOWNLOAD: Download Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 9 – Anime Take

tumblr_mnqmghPPkP1rfyejmo4_250.gif
tumblr_mnqmghPPkP1rfyejmo1_250.gif
tumblr_mnqmghPPkP1rfyejmo2_250.gif
tumblr_mnqmghPPkP1rfyejmo3_250.gif

The God Corporal Levi shyts on everyone horribly. Next to Mikasa, this dude is my favorite character.

And Mikasa's line in this ep

i was :laff: so hard when i heard that titan scream in pain cuz he took out his eyes :laff:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I was a little worried about the direction this show was going after the 5th or 6th ep...but now i'm fiendin' :noah:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no its next week. this episode felt like a waste though almost nothing happened but i guess they have to stretch the material at this point.
:what:
It wasn't though. This was a chapter (Chapter 10 to be exact) in the manga and everything and it showed what the Recon Corps was doing while the Rose wall was under attack. Bow down and show some respect to Captain Levi.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i wasnt confused by wat happened they just havent revealed wtf eren is yet so i was like :dahell:
when he bit his hand luffy style and turned into a damn titan upper half out the blue and shyt :heh:

In due time my man everything will be explained. Its a marathon not a sprint. Answers are coming. I tried to give yall a clue and told yall to pay attention to when Eren had that flashback a few episodes back with his father and what he told him about the key.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Im kinda disappointed at this plot turn :rudy:

Yeah, I really don't like the humans turning on Eren & Mikasa. I don't give a fukk what happens to Armin. But I don't care for the direction it's heading, with Eren, Mikasa and Armin having to go against the entire world.