Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:what:
It wasn't though. This was a chapter (Chapter 10 to be exact) in the manga and everything and it showed what the Recon Corps was doing while the Rose wall was under attack. Bow down and show some respect to Captain Levi.
basically more than half of the episode was a standoff that we saw in the last episode then the MC transformed and that's it.

the flashback wasn't plot progression at all. the plot is virtually at the same exact spot at the end of this episode as it was last episode.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
basically more than half of the episode was a standoff that we saw in the last episode then the MC transformed and that's it.

the flashback wasn't plot progression at all. the plot is virtually at the same exact spot at the end of this episode as it was last episode.
I don't get what your complaining about though. First you said it appeared that they weren't introducing anything new to the plot and slowing it up to introduce possible filler when all of this is basically chapter 10 panel for panel. Now you want the plot to move every episode and ignore character introduction and development. I know you're the one that started this thread and everything but every week you seem to complain about something with the episodes when it's almost identical to the manga. You already read this right?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These Japs are loving this shyt :laugh:

0c933bfdeda79b32e457dda34d1ed8ea1370372084_full.jpg

d2e9ca91a2374e77209ecc4ec62213381370442317_full.jpg

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
And y'all got me hooked. Just watched all the episodes and read the wiki. Dope concept. Can't wait to see how this all plays out

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read all the manga chapters. Dope series. The structure of some of the chapters were weird, but it's cool. Some of the twists that happen I can see why people wouldn't like it but I don't have a problem with them.

Oh and one last thing, peeps always talk about they love of DBZ but peeps tend to forget how garbage Dragonball and DBGT were.:dwillhuh:

:wtf: you outta ya damn mind?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

Read all the manga chapters. Dope series. The structure of some of the chapters were weird, but it's cool. Some of the twists that happen I can see why people wouldn't like it but I don't have a problem with them.

:wtf: you outta ya damn mind?

nikkas in this thread were saying Naruto and Bleach were better than DBZ smfh :snoop:

I'd rather spend all day watching the Hangover 2 and 3 than watch/read that trash

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dead:

nikkas in this thread were saying Naruto and Bleach were better than DBZ smfh :snoop:

I'd rather spend all day watching the Hangover 2 and 3 than watch/read that trash
after fully catching up on Naruto its not better than DBZ at all. the Ninja War was very meh and now its a bunch of outta control fanservice.