Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I can't be the only person annoyed by Armin and his constant :sadbron: impression. Dude worse than Choji.

And his stupid fukkin haircut

:deadmanny: because all of this is true.

But they went through the human bootcamp to join the military because they're titans that break down the walls?
i saw the lightning strike and dude broke the wall what did he teleport outside to break the wall then teleport back in? if he was already inside the human city he could have just broke the wall from the inside.
:mindblown:

That's that I don't get. I kinda ruined it for myself, so I know what's coming... It just doesn't make sense to me.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If I may interject.... I think a better way to make an example is.... the GOAT rappers like Biggie, JayZ, and Nas used to always say Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, and Big L were their favorite rappers......

They came before the prior 3, in ways they influenced the prior 3, but in no way has that ever help the latter 3 be in consideration of the greatest rappers

So I have to agree with the cats stating that Naruto is better than DBZ..... Yes DBZ was dope for what it was back then. But that shyt aged badly.

I've seen niccas get mad at animes like Bleach when it takes them sometimes 3-6 eps to wrap up a fight, no way in hell in todays era would niccas really be patient enough to sit there and watch for 30 eps DBZ guys try to finish one fight with 6 eps of straight of power ups and energy raising and all that other stuff

Again, this is not to dis DBZ.... DBZ is great.... but its great in a way that Pistol Pete, Bill Russel, and other NBA players from the early black and white tv days were great. Could they fukk with the current level of NBA players? Yet alone players in Jordan's era? Prolly not

Oh and one last thing, peeps always talk about they love of DBZ but peeps tend to forget how garbage Dragonball and DBGT were.:dwillhuh:
GT isn't canon and wasnt approved by Toriyama. That shyt don't count and Dragonball was a completely different anime all together compared to Z.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
3tFlF.gif

:wtf::wtf::wtf: