Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
im ready for Eren to dead all of this shyt tbh :yeshrug: fukk it, hit the reset button

none of the rest of these nikkas have solid solutions so im rolling my eyes at all these heroics being displayed

a bunch of pump fakers shook cuz the ball's in Jordan's hand rn and he got that look in his eye :wow:

:yeshrug: Eren was straight forward with damn near everyone, and they showed themselves clear as day to him. so the rumbling was his only response.

I will say the battle shots in this chapter looked amazing. Pieck moon walking from one transformation to another in battle gonna look either amazing or silly as fukk if animated. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
eren did say armin is the only one who can save the world :yeshrug:

bdf6b605d008641cc9e201b2e97fe2a96d2cd8c489cee3542db14fe9c3b1ebd0.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’m :ld: at what’s going on in the manga now. Not feeling that kumbaya children are the future bullshyt :hhh:

a few of these characters have overstayed their welcome at this point :unimpressed:
Bro a LOT of em

For all of this they coulda kept Sasha alive way longer than they did :martin: fukken Jean outlived her

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
nikka got hoed by ymir and eren :mjlol: c00n ass

I’m laughing so hard at the situation. This man was sitting there looking at arim yelling at himself not saying a word making sand castles.

Armin: WAKE UP USEESS PIECE OF shyt! Everyone gonna die!!!:damn: (Turns around) wait.. Mr Zeke.. is that you.. :dahell:

Zeke: hello...Eren friend.. :mjpls: :smugdraper:(goes back to sculpting sand castles)

Armin: :mjtf::ld::childplease::upsetfavre:

Zeke::sitdown: (continues to make bridge that leads to the castle)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’m laughing so hard at the situation. This man was sitting there looking at arim yelling at himself not saying a word making sand castles.

Armin: WAKE UP USEESS PIECE OF shyt! Everyone gonna die!!!:damn: (Turns around) wait.. Mr Zeke.. is that you.. :dahell:

Zeke: hello...Eren friend.. :mjpls: :smugdraper:(goes back to sculpting sand castles)

Armin: :mjtf::ld::childplease::upsetfavre:

Zeke::sitdown: (continues to make bridge that leads to the castle)
nikka sittin in Bolivia building a bridge to teribithia while Erens draggin his nuts on the planet literally :mjlol: