Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
after watching that OP I went back and watched Death Note opening 2. the trippy vibe felt the same with the colours and tone.

I like this opening. fits well.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
I liked the ep, good pacing. Can't wait to see ch.100 and the build up to it animated, they really need to do that moment justice..

March Madness

All Star
Daps
shyt was fire

change of studio is going to make us more critical of animation choices than we should be,
unless them nikkas pull a One Punch Man Sz2 im not really sweatin it

lot of Falco bird allegories but manga nikkas knew to expect that going in

ending theme makes up for the opening theme imo

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Not a manga reader so this shyt blew my mind.

I knew the Germany comparisons were always there but damn lol

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
When you see the scale of war The Marlean empire tends to do it makes it more impressive the W's Eren and nem got. Then again if The Marleans said fukk years of infiltration and committing to the bit let's take our army and weapons and titan shifters to these folks who don't know how titans are made or what a hand gun is and takeover they probably would've been successful.

Also I know the Eldians were shytty first but the Marleans are the worst for continuing to make eldians into titans and relying on them as a crucial part of their military while treating them like garbage.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
When you see the scale of war The Marlean empire tends to do it makes it more impressive the W's Eren and nem got. Then again if The Marleans said fukk years of infiltration and committing to the bit let's take our army and weapons and titan shifters to these folks who don't know how titans are made or what a hand gun is and takeover they probably would've been successful.

Also I know the Eldians were shytty first but the Marleans are the worst for continuing to make eldians into titans and relying on them as a crucial part of their military while treating them like garbage.
Theres a reason they haven't tried that :whoa: