Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bro a LOT of em

For all of this they coulda kept Sasha alive way longer than they did :martin: fukken Jean outlived her

Sasha was a bullshyt character and I don’t give one fukk that she died :unimpressed:, at least Jean had some growth and he been putting in pain. Connie the one who should be gone if we’re being real :sas2:

Levi should be dead rn (I said what I said :hubie:) but he’s alive just to give shonen power of hope speeches :gucci:, Annie the emotionless killing machine is now on some hot topic emo shyt riding people coattails to the finish line :gucci:, all of a sudden we get a flying titan with no explanation :what:

I’m just on for the ride at this point, hopefully it sticks the landing

Shoutout to Connie for stepping to that bytch made clown Armin even though it didn’t work out :skip:.

Somebody please let the rumbling take place so the original sufferer Ymir can have eternal rest :sadcam:. I hope Reiner the depression gawd finally experiences the sweet sweet release of a pine box 6 ft under the ground :mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sasha was a bullshyt character and I don’t give one fukk that she died :unimpressed:, at least Jean had some growth and he been putting in pain.
That's why she needed more time, never got to do shyt

all of a sudden we get a flying titan with no explanation :what:
Nah they hinted at Falco flying mad times but i agree, i dont recall ANY explanation for people being able to COMPLETE change a Titans skillset :gucci: it's shyt like that that makes me want Eren to body everyone except mikasa/armin

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Zeke sitting there playing with sand :mjlol:

the gawd Ereh broke his psyche and made him revert to a state of childlike intellect :mjlol:.

his first words next chapter: “Eren friend want play sandcastles :feedme:?” :russ:

At least now he doesn’t have to wake up in a cold sweat after a Levi induced night terror :mjlol:

Side note: where the fukk he get that Cosby sweater :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That's why she needed more time, never got to do shyt

Nah they hinted at Falco flying mad times but i agree, i dont recall ANY explanation for people being able to COMPLETE change a Titans skillset :gucci: it's shyt like that that makes me want Eren to body everyone except mikasa/armin

that bytch Sasha was a walking meme she served her purpose catching a hot slug on the blimp :ufdup:

I don’t remember them hinting at falco flying aside from him all of a sudden remembering he saw it in someone’s memory 2 chapters ago :pachaha:. Unless you mean him reaching for the sky and the shots of the seagulls flying :ld:

falco deserved to go out sad and die a meaningless death as a pure titan :unimpressed:, that would have resonated more with the theme of the story. Nope all of a sudden he’s Jesus Christ the titan shifter with powers of the jaw, the beast, and flight come back to save the day :comeon:. He not a true disciple of depression :camby:

Mikasa will probably kill Ereh, bc let’s face it she needs some kind of redemption and story arc here. She hasn’t done anything since the Liberio raid :rudy:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Binge watched the current run of the anime and it's fukking flames :wow: :wow:

@42 Monks where do you see the anime ending with? Can they fast through enough shyt to Eren unleashing the Rumbling? Seems to me that's the perfect stopping point if they want to wrap everything up with 1 or 2 movies covering the rest of the manga. But I'm not sure if 8 episodes are enough to get to Gabi shooting Eren's head off and the ensuing fukkery :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Binge watched the current run of the anime and it's fukking flames :wow: :wow:

@42 Monks where do you see the anime ending with? Can they fast through enough shyt to Eren unleashing the Rumbling? Seems to me that's the perfect stopping point if they want to wrap everything up with 1 or 2 movies covering the rest of the manga. But I'm not sure if 8 episodes are enough to get to Gabi shooting Eren's head off and the ensuing fukkery :pachaha:
:manny:

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled two movies out of the finale given the pace so far