Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maybe I'm buggin.....but is it just me or do some of these titans kinda look like some of the characters on the show? I'm prolly just trippin. The general IDEA of this show is pretty fukkin scary when you think about it. Them making the titans look human makes it even worse.
no its not just you

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
this isn't the thread for that but quickly..

dbz arcs>>> naruto arcs
dbz fights>>> naruto fights
dbz characters>>naruto characters
dbz fighting system>>>naruto fighting system
dbz plot twists>>>naruto plot twists

Shikamaru fighting by using shadows vs a bytch with a flute and yall call that epic :russ:

This fight>>>>> anything in Naruto

DBZ Piccolo vs Android 17 [part 1/6]
3tFlF.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trust me you living off of nostalgia. Try watching that shyt nowadays and its trash. I can hardly stomach it. I stumbled up on the Chuunin Exams over the weekend on CN and that shyt is still great. Naruto has been better than DBZ for quite some time now. It did not age well at all.

kendrick said lil wayne is ONE of his favorite rappers.... the creator of naruto said dbz IS his favorite show, not ONE of. he even admitted he modeled alot of stuff after dbz, so how can naruto possibly be better when the creator basically admitted if it wasnt for dbz it wouldnt BE a naruto. Get off your "i want 2 b different so i can b cool" phase and just admit nothing is touching dbz, especially not naruto. how can u compare, when dbz has better characters, narutos fight scenes are more in detail but at the end of the day, everyone knows naruto came from THE G.O.A.T.

If I may interject.... I think a better way to make an example is.... the GOAT rappers like Biggie, JayZ, and Nas used to always say Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, and Big L were their favorite rappers......

They came before the prior 3, in ways they influenced the prior 3, but in no way has that ever help the latter 3 be in consideration of the greatest rappers

So I have to agree with the cats stating that Naruto is better than DBZ..... Yes DBZ was dope for what it was back then. But that shyt aged badly.

I've seen niccas get mad at animes like Bleach when it takes them sometimes 3-6 eps to wrap up a fight, no way in hell in todays era would niccas really be patient enough to sit there and watch for 30 eps DBZ guys try to finish one fight with 6 eps of straight of power ups and energy raising and all that other stuff

Again, this is not to dis DBZ.... DBZ is great.... but its great in a way that Pistol Pete, Bill Russel, and other NBA players from the early black and white tv days were great. Could they fukk with the current level of NBA players? Yet alone players in Jordan's era? Prolly not

Oh and one last thing, peeps always talk about they love of DBZ but peeps tend to forget how garbage Dragonball and DBGT were.:dwillhuh:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
If I may interject.... I think a better way to make an example is.... the GOAT rappers like Biggie, JayZ, and Nas used to always say Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, and Big L were their favorite rappers......

They came before the prior 3, in ways they influenced the prior 3, but in no way has that ever help the latter 3 be in consideration of the greatest rappers

So I have to agree with the cats stating that Naruto is better than DBZ..... Yes DBZ was dope for what it was back then. But that shyt aged badly.

I've seen niccas get mad at animes like Bleach when it takes them sometimes 3-6 eps to wrap up a fight, no way in hell in todays era would niccas really be patient enough to sit there and watch for 30 eps DBZ guys try to finish one fight with 6 eps of straight of power ups and energy raising and all that other stuff

Again, this is not to dis DBZ.... DBZ is great.... but its great in a way that Pistol Pete, Bill Russel, and other NBA players from the early black and white tv days were great. Could they fukk with the current level of NBA players? Yet alone players in Jordan's era? Prolly not

Oh and one last thing, peeps always talk about they love of DBZ but peeps tend to forget how garbage Dragonball and DBGT were.:dwillhuh:

good post. i just feel growing up nothing could ever give anyone the same feeling as dbz did as a kid. maybe its just nostalgia bruh :to: