can't wait for 8 :ahh: comes on tomorrow on crunchyroll

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
read just a lil bit more spoilers and i guess
dude can go back to being a human again then transform into a titan. interesting.
read some other spoilers that blew my mind. FYI don't go on the Wikia site and click on Armored Titan and Colossal Titan if you don't wanna know because just clicking on them the pages you go to are instant spoilers. warning don't click this if you care about spoilers.
char_95033.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
i'm interested to see how that's the same person when he was in training but at the same time knocked down the gate.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
read just a lil bit more spoilers and i guess
dude can go back to being a human again then transform into a titan. interesting.
read some other spoilers that blew my mind. FYI don't go on the Wikia site and click on Armored Titan and Colossal Titan if you don't wanna know because just clicking on them the pages you go to are instant spoilers. warning don't click this if you care about spoilers.
char_95033.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
i'm interested to see how that's the same person when he was in training but at the same time knocked down the gate.

i said that in the other thread.

in the manga they show him transforming out of the old looking titan that ate him. and when he comes back he has his arm and leg. as far as that armored titan, thats just fukkin retarded. this story is kinda fukkin ass, but entertaining. seems like there are a few other people that go from titan to human form, but maintain allegiance with titans over humans.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i said that in the other thread.

in the manga they show him transforming out of the old looking titan that ate him. and when he comes back he has his arm and leg. as far as that armored titan, thats just fukkin retarded. this story is kinda fukkin ass, but entertaining. seems like there are a few other people that go from titan to human form, but maintain allegiance with titans over humans.

my issue is that the two people i found out are the colossal titian and the armored titian are actually with our group of protagonist right now. i don't know if they become those two later or are them right now and go back and forth but the more i hear about this plot the more it seems like nonsense. the armored titian clearly even looks like the guy who its supposed to be. i guess i should quit spoiling myself. i'm tempted to just start reading the manga. i guess at some point one of the females in the group becomes a titan too

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
my issue is that the two people i found out are the colossal titian and the armored titian are actually with our group of protagonist right now. i don't know if they become those two later or are them right now and go back and forth but the more i hear about this plot the more it seems like nonsense. the armored titian clearly even looks like the guy who its supposed to be. i guess i should quit spoiling myself. i'm tempted to just start reading the manga. i guess at some point one of the females in the group becomes a titan too

dude, it is stupid. i read most of the spoilers just because spoiling bad stories doesnt really bother me. but they've been titans and go back and forth. what i'm more amazed by is how people are ALL IN on this shyt already. if it wasnt well animated and violent i woulda tossed it in the bushes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
dude, it is stupid. i read most of the spoilers just because spoiling bad stories doesnt really bother me. but they've been titans and go back and forth. what i'm more amazed by is how people are ALL IN on this shyt already. if it wasnt well animated and violent i woulda tossed it in the bushes.
But they went through the human bootcamp to join the military because they're titans that break down the walls?
i saw the lightning strike and dude broke the wall what did he teleport outside to break the wall then teleport back in? if he was already inside the human city he could have just broke the wall from the inside.
:mindblown:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
But they went through the human bootcamp to join the military because they're titans that break down the walls?
i saw the lightning strike and dude broke the wall what did he teleport outside to break the wall then teleport back in? if he was already inside the human city he could have just broke the wall from the inside.
:mindblown:

yeah, it seems like they have become infiltrators. but yeah, i dont know how the fukk they explain the lightening strike, and how he vanished when eren was trying to go at the colossal titans neck. they get ate by titans, come back. get older, eat family members and join the corps to try to wipe out humans :wtf: