Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch (Atlus JRPG)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FailingFixedBarnacle.gif
I had to put P5 down because of the length

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to put P5 down because of the length
I never understood people who complain about lengthy games. It's not like you have to play the 100hours or so in one sitting. Just play it at your own pace. Hell, P5 is easy to play here and there because you literally cannot get stuck or forget what's going on due to the way the calendar system is straight forward story wise.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood people who complain about lengthy games. It's not like you have to play the 100hours or so in one sitting. Just play it at your own pace. Hell, P5 is easy to play here and there because you literally cannot get stuck or forget what's going on due to the way the calendar system is straight forward story wise.
No one is complaining chill nikka. Its long and thats good but between life and other interest yeah I put that one on hiatus

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nintendo announced SMT V will be coming west

We just gotta hope for a WW release which is doubtful cause Atlus is slow as shyt with localization.
I do wonder if Nintendo is doing the localization since they're the ones who announced that it will be coming here :jbhmm:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
When did you 5 dudes get together to play this game :wtf:

This isn't a series even really known about outside of Japan and the internet. How did this start, was the original on gameboy?
SMT4 was a successful cult hit on DS.

Also persona is responsible for getting people introduced tot the series.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintendo announced SMT V will be coming west

We just gotta hope for a WW release which is doubtful cause Atlus is slow as shyt with localization.
I do wonder if Nintendo is doing the localization since they're the ones who announced that it will be coming here :jbhmm:

Hope not. I can see Nintendo censoring some things