Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's down 25% from when OP first posted 6 weeks ago, but will continue to be volatile and people think they can sell high and buy low better than the other suckers.

I’ve been in this for a few months since February or so I have this along with some other ones that I don’t check on much. I was thinking this was just one of my dormant ones. I have a bad habit of out a few hundred on these things and forgetting about them since I mainly invest in BTC and ETH. I’m just glad it’s more people talking about it again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What I said was not "how crypto works". It's how a meme coin works.

If you honestly believe that Shiba is more than a meme coin and has real long-term value above all the coins that were actually created to serve a true transactional purpose, then feel free to put your money there. The fact that a coin "can" be used that way does not mean that it is long-term superior to the numerous other coins that are already being used that way in far greater volume, the coins that will make Shiba irrelevant in that sort of marketplace. There's no meaningful reason for the world to adopt the Shiba coin that way over other coins, the individuals who are doing so are just looking for a way to build on/parlay their hype coin.

If you have actual reasons that Shiba is fundamentally superior to transactional use, reasons built on more than "If we hype it we will win" or "but it's so cheap!", then share them. The issue from the beginning is that even the Shiba founders have been promoting it like it was essentially a joke.

So negative and yet everyone is putting it in their exchanges...:comeon: :camby: do you know what a Trojan Horse is???:jbhmm: it looks like a meme but its MORE than a meme... but hey what do we know...:comeon:

Daps
I’ve been in this for a few months since February or so I have this along with some other ones that I don’t check on much. I was thinking this was just one of my dormant ones. I have a bad habit of out a few hundred on these things and forgetting about them since I mainly invest in BTC and ETH. I’m just glad it’s more people talking about it again.

This thread is moving because it was announced that shiba will be it listed on coinbase this Thursday. Homie could’ve responded with that but his agenda in this thread wouldn’t let him
:skip:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This thread is moving because it was announced that shiba will be it listed on coinbase this Thursday. Homie could’ve responded with that but his agenda in this thread wouldn’t let him
:skip:

The thread is 85 pages long and ONE of those pages is about the Coinbase listing, you disingenuous troll poster. :mjlol:

I just looked at your SN and remembered who I was dealing with, between you and the Trump Supporter I'm gonna exit the thread before I waste more of my time.

Daps
The thread is 85 pages long and ONE of those pages is about the Coinbase listing, you disingenuous troll poster. :mjlol:

I just looked at your SN and remembered who I was dealing with, between you and the Trump Supporter I'm gonna exit the thread before I waste more of my time.

Who’s trolling? I think it’s obvious to everyone in here following Shib why this thread is moving and why it’s on the first page right now
:dwillhuh:

You could’ve informed him of the upcoming news but you didn’t because you don’t care, you just want to continue letting every Shib holder know how dumb we are.

And yes my nikka please exit the thread….

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

So because i dislike both parties and joe biden im automatically a trump supporter even tho you have no proof of it...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: fukking retard

this thread 85 pages long because of ALL the listings not just the coinbase one you fukking idiot... you skimmed the thread and no reading...:camby: you are a troll user..

Anyways back to business before the thread was derailed by this fool...:beli:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So because i dislike both parties and joe biden im automatically a trump supporter even tho you have no proof of it...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: fukking retard
I wasn't even talking about you, I was talking about "hiphop" who just got demolished earlier today. :russ:

Hit dog hollering tho, you spoke up real quick and saying "you have no proof of it..." :mjpls:

Who’s trolling? I think it’s obvious to everyone in here following Shib why this thread is moving and why it’s on the first page right now
:dwillhuh:

You could’ve informed him of the upcoming news but you didn’t because you don’t care, you just want to continue letting every Shib holder know how dumb we are.

And yes my nikka please exit the thread….
He was asking how the thread had stayed active this long, not why it suddenly popped up today. :comeon:

And you're the troll poster, it's what you're known for, it's why you constantly change your name and why your rep is so bad.

Anyway, I said I wanted to exit the thread, just don't quote or @ me and I won't say another word in it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
People like you bragging about getting in before the thread and selling high are literally taking that money from the people who came in later, like the ones who didn't invest until after they read the thread.

Isn't that how investing works? :jbhmm:

Some people gonna get in on the ground floor, others on the second or third floor, others on the top floor. Just depends on what floor each person chooses to get in on. I mentioned shib in the btc thread way before the first time it went up in mid April and there was a lot of skepticism when I had hopes of it reaching a dollar. Not everyone gonna see the vision at that time and some might see it later and some may not see it at all. But everyone sees it at a different time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Isn't that how investing works? :jbhmm:

Some people gonna get in on the ground floor, others on the second or third floor, others on the top floor. Just depends on what floor each person chooses to get in on. I mentioned shib in the btc thread way before the first time it went up in mid April and there was a lot of skepticism when I had hopes of it reaching a dollar. Not everyone gonna see the vision at that time and some might see it later and some may not see it at all. But everyone sees it at a different time.

No, investing works from gradually increasing value. Pyramid schemes work from the hype and the hope that you'll convince enough others to join to the hype before you cash out. If you want to know which is which, then just count how many posts demonstrate whether the product invested in has greater long-term value than its competitors, and compare it to how many posts ignore relative value in comparison to competitors and are instead focused merely on how hyped the product has gotten recently and how hyped they hope it to get in the near future. In a pump-and-dump you don't need to have better long-term value than the competitor, you just have to give people enough reasons to believe in the hype in the current moment.

Anyway I want to leave this thread but y'all keep quoting and @ing me. Just let me go. :pachaha: