Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Out of curiosity what’s the point of these generic crypto comments? Give us a run down on the correct or good coins to buy…I checked the crypto thread to see your suggestions and all I saw from you were negative comments towards crypto and you popping back in there when it tanked lol. So your agenda is pretty blatant now.
I'm not negative on crypto as a financial tool in general (if they can work out the environmental shyt), I'm negative on pyramid schemes. And there certainly hasn't been anything shared in this thread that makes Shibu Inu look like anything more than a pump-and-dump. The issue is that a lot of people are being sold hype, 95% of the comments in here are based solely on the hype of "will it go up or will it go down?" without actually digging into any fundamentals of whether it has any lasting value. So far every single person who makes money is hoping to do so on the backs of investors who buy after him and proceed to lose that money.

And for the record the two people you quoted got in Shiba before this thread was created, have already taken profits, and are fully aware of the risk with this. There’s no delusion here. Outside of BTC and ETH it’s all a gamble, and even eth has its downsides.
Those people are irrelevant, neither you nor him are going to be listening to me for any advice on crypto gambling. I made my comments solely for the sake of the kind of people who would literally make financial decisions based on something they read in a Coli thread. You say "it's all a gamble" but then other people in the thread were saying, "But the stock market is a gamble too!", and that's a bullshyt comparison that's either really ignorant or straight attempting to deceive people who don't know better. Investing in something with value and gambling on hitting the timing of a pump-and-dump correctly are not the same thing.

People like you bragging about getting in before the thread and selling high are literally taking that money from the people who came in later, like the ones who didn't invest until after they read the thread.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Out of curiosity what’s the point of these generic crypto comments? Give us a run down on the correct or good coins to buy…I checked the crypto thread to see your suggestions and all I saw from you were negative comments towards crypto and you popping back in there when it tanked lol. So your agenda is pretty blatant now.

And for the record the two people you quoted got in Shiba before this thread was created, have already taken profits, and are fully aware of the risk with this. There’s no delusion here. Outside of BTC and ETH it’s all a gamble, and even eth has its downsides.
when it comes to crypto @Rhakim doesnt know shyt and should be ignored

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not negative on crypto as a financial tool in general (if they can work out the environmental shyt), I'm negative on pyramid schemes. And there certainly hasn't been anything shared in this thread that makes Shibu Inu look like anything more than a pump-and-dump. The issue is that a lot of people are being sold hype, 95% of the comments in here are based solely on the hype of "will it go up or will it go down?" without actually digging into any fundamentals of whether it has any lasting value. So far every single person who makes money is hoping to do so on the backs of investors who buy after him and proceed to lose that money.

Those people are irrelevant, neither you nor him are going to be listening to me for any advice on crypto gambling. I made my comments solely for the sake of the kind of people who would literally make financial decisions based on something they read in a Coli thread. You say "it's all a gamble" but then other people in the thread were saying, "But the stock market is a gamble too!", and that's a bullshyt comparison that's either really ignorant or straight attempting to deceive people who don't know better. Investing in something with value and gambling on hitting the timing of a pump-and-dump correctly are not the same thing.

People like you bragging about getting in before the thread and selling high are literally taking that money from the people who came in later, like the ones who didn't invest until after they read the thread.

the-office-eye-roll-GIF-source.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What's factually incorrect about that? That's literally where their profits come from.

I'm being completely transparent about it. It seems like some people don't like that though. As is to be expected.

We KNOW how crypto works fool....:comeon::beli: apparently you missed where the more people adopt this into their ecosystems the more popular it becomes and the more popular it become the more valuable the token gets... all those pages back where I posted the information about shops using shiba to buy gold & silver, get dental work in dentists shops, and buy weed from dispensaries... you just glossed over that huh???:hhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We KNOW how crypto works fool....:comeon::beli: apparently you missed where the more people adopt this into their ecosystems the more popular it becomes and the more popular it become the more valuable the token gets... all those pages back where I posted the information about shops using shiba to buy gold & silver, get dental work in dentists shops, and buy weed from dispensaries... you just glossed over that huh???:hhh:

What I said was not "how crypto works". It's how a meme coin works.

If you honestly believe that Shiba is more than a meme coin and has real long-term value above all the coins that were actually created to serve a true transactional purpose, then feel free to put your money there. The fact that a coin "can" be used that way does not mean that it is long-term superior to the numerous other coins that are already being used that way in far greater volume, the coins that will make Shiba irrelevant in that sort of marketplace. There's no meaningful reason for the world to adopt the Shiba coin that way over other coins, the individuals who are doing so are just looking for a way to build on/parlay their hype coin.

If you have actual reasons that Shiba is fundamentally superior to transactional use, reasons built on more than "If we hype it we will win" or "but it's so cheap!", then share them. The issue from the beginning is that even the Shiba founders have been promoting it like it was essentially a joke.