Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The grind can't stop, won't stop, never stop

vKpCROQ.jpg

Daps
But that's the whole point. Like I said months ago, with a coin like this you're just playing games with a pyramid scheme trying to guess when it will all collapse. Especially when you don't buy until AFTER the hype has already hit, you might get lucky but on average you're going to lose cause you're just better that you'll hit the gains/dips better than everyone else for a coin whose value is only trending down in the long-run.

Say shyt like "maybe it would have grown off hype if crypto didn't tank"....yeah, and maybe you would have bought more on its way up, held too long after the crash again, and lost even MORE money than you did this way.

Out of curiosity what’s the point of these generic crypto comments? Give us a run down on the correct or good coins to buy…I checked the crypto thread to see your suggestions and all I saw from you were negative comments towards crypto and you popping back in there when it tanked lol. So your agenda is pretty blatant now.

And for the record the two people you quoted got in Shiba before this thread was created, have already taken profits, and are fully aware of the risk with this. There’s no delusion here. Outside of BTC and ETH it’s all a gamble, and even eth has its downsides.