null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

:wow: The people’s token

isn't that ECA
1*U9EcWsFohO6KUMJB51xncA.png
?

"It has been extremely busy for us over the past few weeks, but never before have we been as excited as we are now. Over the past couple of weeks, interest in Electra has been growing exponentially."

"The Electra family is growing rapidly, and we are evolving into a larger community of people, each sharing a common vision to deliver an incredibly fast, low-fee, and energy-efficient digital currency operated solely by our community members."

"Community Owned & Operated
Electra is a community owned and operated organisation. There is no centralised authority influencing the direction of Electra, which means that our direction is dictated by the community and all work is carried out by a strong family of volunteers."

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
isn't that ECA
1*U9EcWsFohO6KUMJB51xncA.png
?

"It has been extremely busy for us over the past few weeks, but never before have we been as excited as we are now. Over the past couple of weeks, interest in Electra has been growing exponentially."

"The Electra family is growing rapidly, and we are evolving into a larger community of people, each sharing a common vision to deliver an incredibly fast, low-fee, and energy-efficient digital currency operated solely by our community members."

"Community Owned & Operated
Electra is a community owned and operated organisation. There is no centralised authority influencing the direction of Electra, which means that our direction is dictated by the community and all work is carried out by a strong family of volunteers."

Who is eca? All I see is shib expanding their (our) reach, making the world a mo better place for you and I.
Join us breh. Join the winning team. Choose love.
#iamryoshi
:wow:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I can't remember what happened or what the scandal was but eca is some shady shyt.