Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shibarium update
Kaal Dhairya
Kaal Dhairya
Aug 18, 2023 • 1 min read
Shibarium Scaling : Update 1

Hello fellow Shibarians! As you all are aware, due to the incredible popularity of Shibarium we experienced a level of traffic that was unexpected even by our standards. Throughout the process of us scaling operations to support the massive influx of Shibarium users, we will post updates to let you know where we are the process. This is the first update.

WHAT WE KNOW THUS FAR

Shibarium received millions of "compute units" of traffic within moments ( as posted yesterday). In fact, as we slowly and carefully investigated where the problem exactly took place and found thousands upon thousands of contract creation and normal transactions IN ONE BLOCK. At this point the amazing system of Shibarium (proudly a fork of Polygon) went into fail safe mode, and stopped to ensure funds are safu… and they are.

NEXT STEPS

Knowing the issue, we called in the support of some powerful frens (who we will name later with their permission) to help, alongside our Shibarium devs and the Unification team who have spent tireless hours working to scale our beloved blockchain. We have identified multiple possible plans of action, and will keep you updated as we execute to bring up the blockchain.

THE FUD

Usually I would let fud roll off my back, but the fake screenshot posted today caused incredible harm to our state, and I'm actually surprised so many news outlets would consider a fake post (aligned with bot activity) to be the source of truth. I am currently assessing the damage from such activity and will call upon X to help identity the culprit so they can be brought to justice. Such attacks upon our system by bad actors will not be tolerated. Moreover, YOU should assume only information from official outlets are true, and even larger media outlets quoting social media because could be incorrect.

Still not convinced? We stand by the statement that the funds "paused" in the bridge are safu and as a result have chosen to "insure" the entire amount of $2 Million dollars in case there is any issue after Shibarium is restarted.

UPDATE TOMORROW

Tomorrow I will send another update to inform our army of the status of Shibarium Scaling!

Enter your email
Subscribe
Shibarium: ALL IS WELL
Shibarium: ALL IS WELL
MASSIVE influx of transactions and users that happened at the same time when we announced that Shibarium is live.

Shytoshi Kusama
Shytoshi Kusama
Aug 17, 2023 • 2 min read
Shiba Inu Ecosystem © 2023

English flagEnglish

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Too lazy to read everything. I got some Shib coin, so I need to do anything with it?

No just hold it...:dahell: market in free fall across the board butit will rebound. they was just talking about their system getting fukked up because millions jumped in trying to buy at the same time....

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
No just hold it...:dahell: market in free fall across the board butit will rebound. they was just talking about their system getting fukked up because millions jumped in trying to buy at the same time....

Lol thanks. Still holding.
Is it a large value amount?
Not sure compared to everyone else. About 15m coins.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not sure how reliable this may be. might try it on a burner wallet. but guy in a discord group dropped this info on shibarium. don't attempt this on a wallet you normally use. create a new one if need be. can add account on metamask. i'm sure other wallets have similar feature.

1. For anyone who wants to try Shibarium even though current RPC is trash, these are the details: Keep in mind you need $BONE for gas to play around (chart): Name: Shibarium RPC: https://www.shibrpc.com/ Symbol: BONE Decimals: 18 URL: SHIBARIUM Explorer CHAIN ID: 109
    SHIBARIUM Explorer
    BlockScout provides analytics data, API, and Smart Contract tools for the

2. [3:48 PM]
    Normal Shibarium Bridge is not working The way to bridge otherwise using Ethscan:
    1. Buy bone on Uniswap, then:
    1. Approve Bone on Ethscan
    2. BONE SHIBASWAP (BONE) Token Tracker | Etherscan
    3. Go to write contract then connect wallet
    4. Click on approve
    5. Spender: 0x885fcE983b6a01633f764325B8c3c5D31032C995
    6. Amount: The number of tokens + 000000000000000000 (18 zeros)
    Example: You want to approve 100 Bone 100 BONE + 18 ZEROS (which is the amount of decimals of the Bone contract) = 100000000000000000000
    1. Send your bone (Do NOT directly transfer the tokens to the contract, otherwise they're gone)
    Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer
    BONE SHIBASWAP (BONE) Token Tracker | Etherscan
    BONE SHIBASWAP (BONE) Token Tracker on Etherscan shows the price of the Token $1.39, total supply 230,003,022.824847134336699287, number of holders 90,594 and updated information of the token. The token tracker page also shows the analytics and historical data.
    Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer
    DepositManagerProxy | Address 0x885fce983b6a01633f764325b8c3c5d3103...
    The Contract Address 0x885fce983b6a01633f764325b8c3c5d31032c995 page allows users to view the source code, transactions, balances, and analytics for the contract address. Users can also interact and make transactions to the contract directly on Etherscan.

3. [3:49 PM]
    DogSwap main swap im using
    New DeFi exchange on Shibarium)
    Farm our coin for wealthy returns, staking in pools and more!

4. [3:49 PM]
    t.me/shibarium_pair what im using to detect new tokens

Message #🐕|ravens-watch-channel