Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Back in these shib skreets. I cashed out before the crash and just hopped back in. Who still in the game?

IMG-6478.jpg
Cashed out on the first run up but still left a good amount in (wish I cashed out more.. hindsight is MF) and since watched the rest go to dust....thought it would run after the shibarium drop but that came and went it seems.. haven't been keeping up wit Shiba what's the temperature on this shyt these days?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Cashed out on the first run up but still left a good amount in (wish I cashed out more.. hindsight is MF) and since watched the rest go to dust....thought it would run after the shibarium drop but that came and went it seems.. haven't been keeping up wit Shiba what's the temperature on this shyt these days?

Yeah its been runnin a bit along with BTC and showing a little promise recently but we shall see

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hopefully doesn't come to that.. either way shib been good to me hope we can restore the feeling to that run up era when we was all pre-shopping for lambos:lolbron:

:mjcry: i know..but the wait is killing me... its like everytime we on the way to the top we trip and fall back down... like damn how many times we gonna fall back down...

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:mjcry: i know..but the wait is killing me... its like everytime we on the way to the top we trip and fall back down... like damn how many times we gonna fall back down...
I feel like since it didn't bottom out there may still be hope for this to pop somewhat but don't think we knocking off zeros as once thought.. where as I remember alot of people took they shib bags and dumped it into Saitama and it's 15 minutes of fame...actually wonder whatever happened with that coin :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel like since it didn't bottom out there may still be hope for this to pop somewhat but don't think we knocking off zeros as once thought.. where as I remember alot of people took they shib bags and dumped it into Saitama and it's 15 minutes of fame...actually wonder whatever happened with that coin :mjlol:

I was up and should have sold saitama when it hit the ATH...:dead: stupid me...

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

fukk Saitama and John Salley and that drunk cac that was askin for cashapps to buy tequila shots 😭😭😭

Turned my $2k into $15 ⚰️

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Another rejection of this trendline isn't too good but anything can happen. Long as there's not a repeat of that last pump where it had one big green volume candle followed by a week of red ones shortly after. Tho not sure if it has enough juice to run big just yet. Maybe if it holds up support a bit longer it could get ready for a big run, unsure of how big. They gotta get their act together far as the shibarium and whatever else going on is concerned.

2L214jTd